𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗

It was Around two am in America when my plane landed. I would groggily stand as I shifted my piercing green gaze around the empty plane.

"Welcome to Japan, the current time is three PM. I hope you all had a comfortable flight, your baggage can be claimed at conveyer 7. Thank you for flying Sakuras United."

My tail would drag ever so slightly on the ground as I walked lazily to reclaim my baggage.
'If I can remember correctly, I'll be staying in a hotel for a few days to get used to the time zone, then I believe I'm off for training.' I would yawn to myself.

—THIRD POV—
Japan was lively at this time. Parents returning from work would be at the daycares picking up their children. Thugs roamed the streets attempting to seem secretive.

Many others crowded the streets making a certain Blonde wanting to wear a mask for safety.
A girl with a few bags of luggage would walk throughout this crowd. Hardly bumping into anyone, unless they didn't see her that is. Although to help with this She did have a very intimidating, emotionless face apparent.

The people would clear a path for her slightly. They did not want to get involved with her.
zero on the other hand, was simply exhausted, she didn't feel the need to put on a happy face for the public.
Turning a corner the blonde would just so happen to bump into another. Accidentally knocking the teen over, she remained standing stiff.
Well.. it looked like that at least..

"GAh-"

___

Eri's POV

____

BOY, BOY, ITS A BOY.

HOW DO I TALK AROUND ONE?
IM SO CONFUSED.

WHAT IF HE SEES ME AGAIN

WHAT IF I HURT HIM

OH NO

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

blank, Come on Eri. Keep your cool.

I would drop my bag, crouching slightly and reach my  hand out,

"Apologizes, I didn't see where I was headed.'' 

It was until I saw his confused face that I realized I was speaking English.

A light pink dust would raise to my face, flustered at the fact that I would forget a simple detail like that. As i'd stare directly into his eyes, I repeated my exact words in rusty Japanese. I wasn't very social as is. So learning a new language wasn't really in my todo list.

"Ah- oh-  N-No it's R-rEally okay!" He'd frantically wave his hands around.

I tilted my head, a hand still waiting for him to accept my offer.

"Ahaha- uhm thank you.."

The male would take her hand, lifting himself up.

—Izuku POV—

School had just ended and I began walking to the beach to train with All Might.

I began to think of ways I can impove, how I can move quicker, control All for One.... Get into UA.

That was..Until I rammed straight into something hard.

'GIRL'

'GIRL'

'Midoriya.exe has stopped working error code 40570'

I'd lay there staring at the fragile girl that somehow knocked me over. she held her hand out crouching.

 She spoke in a foreign language, It sounded English?

I could only translate so fast, I furrowed my brows.

''Apologizes. Didn't see.'' She'd attempt to translate in very rustyJapanese.

"Ah- oh- N-No it's R-rEally okay!" I'd wave my hands around frantically. Her hand was still held out.

I felt warm as I'd eye her hand before accepting it, lifting myself up.

IJUSTHELDAGIRLSHAND'

I could feel my face heat from the contact.
Her piercing  green gaze bore into my own as she stood, lifting her bags and walking away.
She seemed almost as stiff as me..

''Goodbye.'' She waved akwardly, without looking back.

I watched her leave my mouth agape.

''What did she say again?''

<sorry for switching the pov so much but I promise it'll cool down in a bit>

--Earthbound Perspective--

After bumping into that boy, I couldn't help but get the feeling i'd see him again. I cannot focus on that however, I am here for training and training alone.

Walking through a darkened  alleyway, my shoes clicked against the hardened concrete as I yawned. Normally people would be scared of these kinds of alleys..but for me it's strangely comforting, Not a lot of people go though here so it's a nice break from the newly crowded city.

I reached the edge safely, and peaked my blonde head out, looking left, then right. I spotted my hotel sign, beginning to walk once more. Feeling a soft breeze I smiled, The hotel I was at currently wasn't packed with people like the main sidewalks were.

Stepping inside My feet led me to the front desk.

''Hello! Welcome to Origami Hotels!''

''Hi, Last Name Earthbound.'' I sweat dropped... I knew by the look on her face she knew I was foreign, I really should practice more before moving to another country..

''Okay! Room 703, Here is your card. Enjoy your stay!'' The lady would bow. I'd slightly bow back, not knowing what I was doing.

I'd make my way to the elevator and press the floor number 7,  second floor from the top.. great.

Zoning out slightly I thought about my plan. I was here to become a  hero. To be the hero that I didn't have as a kid. To be the hero that chooses what is right over their reputation and honor!

''I will protect those that can't protect themselves, And become the next symbol of peace! If it's the last thing I do!''

I small ding wakes me from my thoughts, I step out of the elevator, and search for my room.

'707,

705,

702,

oh 703..'

I Swipe the key card to be greeted with a medium sized room with a white base. Placing my bags down i'd face plant onto my temporary bed for the next day.

''Mental preparation is key."

___________

END OF CHAPTER ONE
___________

END OF CHAPTER ONE___________