ⓐ ⓡⓐⓒⓔ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓜⓨ ⓟⓛⓐⓒⓔ

THE BEAUTIFUL SUN HAD BEGUN TO SET.

The sky erupted into an extraordinary mixture of reds, yellows and pinks. All blending together in perfect harmony as a light breeze would blow by the blonde girl. Her petite figure was seen standing casually next to the gates of the very U.A. High school. The school she believed she would be attending.

But that's not the case now is it?

As you learned in the previous chapters, Earthbound will be traveling to train, Along with the unknown 22nd classmate she had yet to meet.

As she gazed off into the distance, the faint smell of gasoline and a small motor could be heard. There, Strolling down the empty, color tainted streets, was a motorcycle. It was colored black with tints of white, along with a white trim.

But what shocked the girl the most, was the person riding it.

Let me give you a hint,

He had a small button nose, two beady eyes, the cutest little goggles on his eyes, and the softest fur any principal could ask for.

Yes. Principal Nezu is driving a motorcycle.

Yes, Principal Nezu, is taking the young hero in training to her training ground.

The elegant rodent came to an abrupt stop infront of Eri.

''Hello Earthbound, Are you ready to go?''

Eri, held back a laugh, and quickly regained her composure. Sending a close eyes smile to Nezu.

''As ready as i'll ever be... But how will we both fit on that?''

The aura around the rat became dark.

''You wont need to, It was recommended by Mr. Aziawa That you start training now. As your home teacher, I'll have to follow through with that, You see he wants to me to test you and see if you have any potential. Think of it as a Race, when I get there you have ten minutes to catch up to me, If you cant.''

Nezu gave a sinister smile.

''Aziawa says to have to expelled.''

shit.

he's gonna-

no.. He wouldn't..

''Come along now Earthbound!''

Nezu teased the motor, then drove off with a wheelie. the excess of his goggles blowing with the wind.

Yes.

yes he would.

''fucking hell...''

Eri ran after the principal in a full blown sprint, Only grabbing her backpack and purse from her luggage pile.

---

Nezu wasn't even giving her a chance at this point, When she finally caught up to him on foot.. He just looked at her and drove faster...

At one point she face planted, her tail tripping her. The girl growled in frustration hitting the ground with her fist, causing a barley noticeable earthquake to start.

''OH FOR FUCKS SAKE COME ON'' She hissed.

Eri Jumped to her feet, and began sprinting once again. It begain to get darker and darker, stars began to pick their place in the sky.

The mouse was barley in sight now, She huffed, looking around for anything that could help her.

''Son of a gun.