𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚂𝚘 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

IT WAS A RAINY DAY IN JAPAN,

birds chirped quietly aside the window seals of a hotel. They'd harmonize with each chirp that emitted from their small beaks, unknowingly waking the sleeping blonde. 

Eri Sat up, she'd stretch her arms and yawn. looking to the clock aside her bed, she'd stare at the clock, a blank expression visible.

'6:45 in the morning... better  get going.'

The Teen would shift to the edge of the bed and stand, wiggling her toes. She twisted her upper body stretching out her stiff figure. 

The blonde made her way toward the bathroom, her fluffy socks making no sound on the floor.

She'd turn the Nozzle for the shower and move to pick her training fit for the day while it warmed up. Deciding on a Dark green, Earthy looking sweater, and black joggers. She picked up her outfit and set it on the sink across from the shower.

After removing her clothing she entered the shower,

She'd sway her hips lightly as she sung in the shower, pretending she was the star of a concert. Her wet Tail lashing around playfully and her horns nodding along with her head.

Eri Took a step forward, ready to wash her hair when her tail got in the way. She yelped and tripped over it, falling flat on her naked bottom.

and so begins her first day of Hardcore training.

She huffed.

. . . . . . .  . .   .. .. .  . .. ...

When the teen left the hotel, it seemed that it was no longer raining. This left a relaxing petrichor sent that would fill her nostrils, Sighing happily into the sweet earthy smell she'd place her earphones in, the wire led to her pocket just big enough to fit her phone in.

'So I, 

Stand tall 

it gets a little better.'

She'd sing along in her head .

Eri Checked her phone for her GPS,

Reading in English, she followed the siri voice to UA. Sometimes purposely stepping in the puddles that lingers around her. She began to observe her surrounds, taking a deep breath she thought deeply.

'I wonder if they'll even accept me this late into the year.. Maybe they meant for me to come next year?... It is near the end of the first semester...'

Eri panicked slightly, She exited out of the GPS to read the email Principal Nezu had sent her.

'Dear Earthbound,

I'm delighted to inform you that you have been accepted into UA through recommendations! Although this is a big step, please do not rush, as the year has nearly started. I'd prefer for you to come a bit later if you could. Although you did place high, I wouldn't like for you to rush into thinks as immigrating takes a long time as is. I've pulled some string and arranged your immigration to take six months rather than three years. So please take your time and I will see you at UA! 

PS. Remember too go Plus Ultra!

Your New Mouse Friend,

Nezu'

After examining Every detail the principal had left, she looked up from her phone, only to realize she was standing in front of the very gates of UA.

'Oh boy...'

Lost in her thoughts, she felt a rough push on her shoulder, It nearly knocked her over.

As Eri stumbled, she put her foot out ahead of her to stop her fall.