Chapter 11

Ansel's POV:

Once we're back at my house we decide to go upstairs and start working on the homework we have due for school tomorrow. Kate grabs her backpack from the kitchen along with a poptart and runs as quickly as she can up the stairs. God she's adorable. I run up the stairs after he and catch her right before she can get to my door. Her giggles fill the air as I open up my bedroom door and let her fall on my bed. I get on top of her, pinning her down, and start tickling her.

"Anselllll!" She whines in between giggles, "stop! I can't breathe!"

"What's the magic word?"

"Please?" She ask while she gives me puppy dog eyes, damn who can resist that. I hop off of her and grab my backpack from the other side of my room. "Thank you," she says with a smile.

We start doing our homework and we're both silent for a while until Kate sits up and starts to talk.

"Hey, just wanted to remind you I don't need a ride home tomorrow. Max and I have to work on national history day tomorrow at his place." I immediately stopped my homework and looked up at her. I hated Max, and she knew that. He's such a player, and I knew he liked her.

"Kate.."

"An don't worry, I'll have my phone on me & I'll text you if he tries to do anything, trust me," she says as she pecks my nose.

"Okay, just watch out please?"

"I willlll babeeeee," she gives me that cute little smile and I can't help but kiss her. Every time we kiss I can feel the electricity between us, it's like in those few minutes everything around us freezes & it's just us two in the world. I love her so much. After finishing up homework, we both get into our pj's and hop into bed. She lays her head on my chest as I lightly twirl her hair around.

"Kate?" I ask.

"Yeah?" She replies with obvious sleep in her voice.

"I love you," I can feel her smile form on my chest.

"I love you too," she says, and with that we both drift off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------

Kate's POV:

I hear the alarm go off and I turn around to click it off. 6:00. I hate waking up early.

"Morning sleepy head, we need to get ready for school," I tell Ansel as I lightly shake him.

"5 more minutes," he says tiredly.

"Babe we have to get up now. It's 6."

"Fine," he rolls off the bed. We both laugh for a good 5 minutes before we actually start to get ready. I get to the bathroom first, my stomach still in pain from laughing. I hurry up and get changed & do my hair and makeup so Ansel can use the bathroom too. Once I'm done, he hurries in and I go down to start breakfast.

"Mmm, what's the smell?" Ansel asks as he comes down the stairs ready for school.

"Muffins and bacon. Alright with you?"

"Perfect," he says and pecks me on the cheek. I can't help but blush.

-----------------

After school I walk outside to find Ansel near Max's car. Good god, I'm glad Max isn't here yet. I start to jog over to see what he was doing.

"Ansel, what are you doing?"

"Just making sure he's not doing anything, and I also want to kiss you goodbye."

"Ansel, I'm fine. Please, I'll text you if anything goes wrong, okay?"

"Okay okay, I'll see you afterward. Have fun, but not too much fun."

"I won't! I love you," I say and kiss him.

"I love you too," he says and then gets in his car and drives off. Max comes out the doors right as Ansel's pulling away.

"Hey, ready for nhd?" He asks sarcastically.

I laugh, "as ready as I'll ever be I guess!"

We get into his car and start doing to his house. The car ride is awkward at first, but he finally starts conversation.

"So, how are you and Ansel?" I can't help but think he's trying to fish for information.

"Great, actually. I'm really happy." He gives me a small glance and then finally replies.

"Yeah, that's good."

"Mhm," I say as we pull into his driveway.

"We can just go up to my room," he says as we walk into his house.

"Okay," I say as we walk up the stairs. When we get to his room, I walk in first and he closes the door. My heart suddenly drops. I avoid his bed and sit at his desk chair. "So.. What are we doing first?"

"Let's look up some sources, can you go on Google?"

"Sure," I say as I start typing in Google on his computer. The desk chair is very wobbly, and I almost fall off as I try to lean back a bit.

"Watch out!" He says as he's laughing, "probably should've warned you before you sat in it."

I laugh, "no it's okay."

"Lean back," he says. I stop typing and swing the chair around so I'm looking at him. "Just do it," he says, his eyes staring into mine, I feel like they're staring into my soul. He reaches his hands out towards my face and slowly move them down my stomach close to my butt. I gulp and quickly get up and run to the bathroom. Once I finally find it, I go in and lock the door. I decide to call Ansel.

"Kate?" He asks after the second ring.

"Please come and get me, Ansel."

"On my way," he says as clicks off the call. I can't believe this just happened.

Hey guys! Sorry it's taken me so long to update, I really need to start getting better at it! But I hope you enjoy this long chapter! Drama is coming up in the next chapter so get ready! Don't forget to vote & comment. Love you all. Xoxo