Happy Easter!

"James, are you sure this is a good idea? Normally, kids are terrified of the Easter Bunny. What if Ella gets scared?" Adam said.

"Relax Adam, Ella loves practically anything that's covered in chocolate. Once she sees the basket of all chocolate candy she's gonna love the Easter Bunny. Plus, I don't mind wearing a bunny fur suit. Just take her to me." James asked.

Adam sighed. He didn't like James' idea. They were planning to surprise Ella for their first Easter together. Adam tried to talk James out of it but he was too resilient. Adam put the bunny head on James and observed him. Even he was creeped out by it.

"How do I look Adam?" James asked.

"Great..." Adam said, while trying to hold a weak smile. "Absolutely, great."

Adam went upstairs to Ella's room to get her. "Ella, there's someone very special here to see you." Adam said.

Ella jumped up happily. She was super excited for her first fun Easter. She already had her bunny ear headband on. She grabbed Adam's hand and quicky ran downstairs, pulling her father behind her. "Come on Daddy it's the Easter Bunny!" she said excitedly.

When Ella got downstairs she saw a big white bunny with two big blue eyes. "Hello little bunny." the Easter Bunny said. Ella screamed and ran behind Adam. "Don't be scared Ella, he's a good guy." Adam said, using his tail to push Ella back out.

"Hello little one. I've traveled far and wide just to meet you. I have a bunch of surprises in store." the Easter Bunny said. He grabbed and held her in his furry arms. "We're gonna have lots of fun."

Ella let out a blood thirty scream this time. She kicked the Easter Bunny's chin and started attacking. "Let me go you big furry brat!" Ella yelled. She punched the Easter Bunny in the stomach and pulled out one of his ears. Finally, she grabbed one of the chairs and was about to throw one at him. "Ella stop that's Dad!" Adam yelled.

"Huh?" Ella put down the chair and looked at the bunny. James took off the head of the bunny and looked at Ella. He was shaking and has tears in his eyes.

"Congratulations James, you got beat up by a 6 year old." Adam said.

"Shut up Adam." James said, drying his face.

"I-I. I'm so sorry Dad!" Ella yelled and hugged James. "I didn't know! I shouldn't of hit you. You never hurt me, your always so nice to me. I'm a monster. Please don't be mad." Ella cried.

"It's ok Ella." James said. He grabbed her and held her in his arms. "The fur suit protected most of me. I should of known the bunny thing would scare you. Daddy told me but I didn't listen. You we're just trying to protect yourself. Just, no more fighting in the house ok?"

"Ok." Ella agreed.

"Anyway, let me help James get out of this stupid costume and than we can have candy."

"Candy?" Ella asked. She than looked at the basket with chocolate inside. "CHOCCY!" she yelled and ran over to the basket. She quickly took a bite out of a chocolate bunny. "Mmm~ Choccy Bunny."

"I'd claim your candy now. Ella already knows I love MandM's." James said. He got up weakly and leaned on the wall.

"Nah, I'm ok. You, however, need to get to bed." Adam said. He carried James bridal style up to bed. Ella followed bringing the basket of chocolate. Once James was in bed, Adam helped him out of the costume and Ella gave James his MandM's.

"Which choccy do you want Daddy?" Ella asked.

"The choccy that's all over your face." Adam replied. They all started laughing as Adam cleaned her up before taking some candy of his own. Ella and Adam then laid next to James and cuddled him until they all fell asleep.

(Happy Easter! Also don't remember putting that Ella calls chocolate choccy. If I did than I just forgot. If I didn't well here you go. This is canon to Be Yourself btw. Ella is babey, she does not fight or cuss. She is a innocent good girl alright? Good. Have a wonderful Easter (or Passover. Or whatever you celebrate today. Just have a a good time.)