My Demon Neighbor - (Animal Crossing Pt- 1)

You : "Uni, hasn't the James and Adam in Animal Crossing thing been done like twice alright."

Me : "Ye, you're right. Both amazingly done btw."

You : "Does that mean this idea isn't original?"

Me : "Ok first, there's over 100 Jadam books, it's kinda hard to be original. Second, I'm not having them play Animal Crossing, I'm having them be in Animal Crossing ."

You : "Wow, that's so amazing! You're so creative and pretty Uni."

Me : "Shhh- Save it for later, I gotta be professional. ;)"

(Wtf am I doing I'm sorry. My self confidence is none existent, let me have this.)

(Anyway story time! :D)

James'POV

It was a beautiful morning on Pure Heart Island, the golden sun shinned on my face. The soft breeze cooled my marshmallow like skin. I put on my blue and white striped shirt and waited for the morning announcements.

"Good morning, Pure Heart Island. It's Friday at 9:00 AM. Now for today's news." Isabelle said with a cheerful voice.  "We have a new friend on the island! Everyone give a warm welcome to Adam when you see him."

A new villager? A new friend. I'm a little shy when it comes to meeting new people but, it's kinda job now. Plus, everyone is gonna be constantly asking if I meet him yet so I might as well just get it done. I walk around the island to search for Adam's house.

I noticed a new log house with a red roof on top. This had to be it. I knocked on the door and entered the house. Once, I walked in I saw a small box on the ground. Not much to pack I guess. I looked up and saw a demon. He had chocolate brown eyes, a little fang sticking out of his lip, two short demon horns and a little sweater that read "Common Sense" on it. The letters turned into an exclamation point once his eyes met mine. The room felt a little warmer once he looked at me, or maybe it was just my face.

"Oh hey, I'm Adam! Nice to meet you." he said and extended his hand. I shook his hand and smiled. "I-I'm  James...it's nice to meet you too." I studdered.

"Oh you're the famous James I've been hearing about. Nice to put the face to the name. Really looking forward to moving here. It looks awesome." he said.

"If you want, I could show you around." I offered.

"Really!? That'd be great. But... I have to finish cleaning up."

"I could help. I got nothing else to do but pay my debt." Adam chuckled and looked away. "Yeah, that Tom Nook charges a lot of bells. He's kinda scary."

"Tell me about it." We start laughing as I help him clean up his house. Adam's actually a really cool guy. He loves K.K. Slider, he loves to draw, and he plays some music of his own. He's just the coolest person on this island. Crap, I just met him and I'm already drawn to him romantically.

"That's the museum. Blathers works there. He's takes fossils, bugs, fish, and painting. He's asleep during the day though. That's the Able Sister. They have some really great clothes." I said. Adam held my hand as I showed him around nth island. Just having him next to me made my heart burn with excitement. "And that's the garden. It's where all the flowers go. It's really pretty."

Adam seemed to be really happy with the tour. "This place is the best, I'm really glad I moved here Jameson." Adam said. His sweater had a little white heart on it.

"Jameson?" I asked. "No one calls me that. Most people call me buffalo or pinky. I've been named after myself..."

"I usually call people dude but you're special. You took your time and showed me around. You deserve a special name James." Adam said. I looked down and blushed nat his comment. He thinks I'm special?

"Uh James, is it normal for marshmallows to turn pink?" Adam asked.

"O-oh... Yeah it happens sometimes."

"Oh just checking, you look cute when it happens."

"Pfft- Adam! Stop making me blush!" I whined. I lightly pushed him away as he started laughing. I joined him as I couldn't fight the urge. It's hard not to laugh with him.

"I'll walk you home." I said. Adam didn't seem to have a vaulting poll so I let him use mine. He held on to my waste as we jumped across the lake. Both of us were blushing at that point. I think I'm gonna like having Adam here.

(Alright, so part 2 is gonna be on my other Jadam story book. It's called Jadam shorts. You'll know it when you see it. I made another one because I need to end this one soon. So ye. Go check out Jadam Shorts because I'm ending this book this summer. I know, sad but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Ok bye!)