Hold You Down

"Yo, cash coming rapidly, chicks coming after me
Here cause I wanna be not cause I have to be
You the one I wanna be with ma actually
I knew you were special cause we hit it off naturally
Had your guards up at first now you're attached to me"

Omniscient:

College students littered the large campus in packs of tens

College students littered the large campus in packs of tens. Snap backs protected the heads of many and shades sat on the faces of many. The fresh out of high school freshman were set apart by their new swag, but Robyn didn't fail to blend as an upperclassman.

With her aura calm and collected, the thousands of dollars in her pocket would've never made themselves known. Under and upperclassmen admired the ball of mystery, the only thing anyone knew was her name, other than that she kept to herself.

"Robyn," a girl called out from a few feet away. Her hourglass figure was freshly formed, Robyn could tell that the girl was fresh out of high school and ignorant to sex. Still, with a nice pair of hips and legs came a cute face. She'd seen the girl, multiple girls, around, but nothing compared to what she'd gotten familiar with over the last year.

"Wasup?" Rob stood up straight, feeling her stomach churn for a blunt. It was about that time, and her phone had yet to chirp with that annoying, but alerting tone she looked forward to always.

"What's your prices?" Her dark brown eyes twinkled under the sun's rays. Robyn nearly choked on her own spit at the innocence radiating from the young beauty before her. Still, there was nothing any one of the young girls on campus could do for her. The woman she was with had paid for every article of clothing on her back, along with every semester of school for how many ever years she decided to attend.

Shaking her head, Robyn closed her eyes momentarily to control her upset stomach. When her eyelids parted, the sight of one of many German engineering vehicles that her lover owned surprised her.

Quickly masking her emotions, Robyn looked down towards a girl she knew as 'Lauren' with an unreadable expression.

"Don't need to be worried about this shit, stick to your books," Robyn said lowly, taking one good look at the naive beauty before parting leftwards.

The engine of the blacked out two-seater purred softly, it nearly reminded her of how sexy the driver sounded when they were intimate.

Taking a good look around the campus, she smirked at the pale skinned people that were more worried about a fix than attending an Ivy League school. Her fingers wrapped around the door handle and pulled softly.

Immediately, the grown scent of her lover invaded her senses; blinding her, silencing her, and impairing her muscle power. As always, she was left speechless by the sweet southern woman that was eight years above her.