Chapter 1

Author note yay!! (That was sarcasm) You don't have to read this; just skip to the story. Great! So for the few of you that remain here what is happening.

Ships:
Pepperony at the beginning (I don't know if it will end with it)
Happy and Aunt May (I don't know why, but it makes me laugh.)
Peter will be a single pringle so no spideypool, spideychelle, OC, or parley... etc.

Trigger Warning will be at the beginning of each chapter. I never listen to them, (Even when I should sometimes) but if it triggers you, don't put yourself in that pain. If any of you amazing people want to talk, I am here. I won't judge you.

Thank you to the people who are reading my book. You're the best!!! I don't know you, but I hope your day is going well. Whatever problems that you do have, it will be okay. There is always light at the end of the path.

WARNING: Light cursing, and a little bit of child abuse

Malibu October 17, 2008

October 17 was a joyous day for the Stark's household. Birthday cake and presents filled every minute with smiles. This year was special, especially for William. While most of Will's birthday parties were hosted at their house, this year, Will was going to a circus with his family. Tony and Pepper paid for the whole thing; their son was only given the best. The rides, food trucks, and games were 'anonymously' funded to the city of Malibu. Thousands of people showed up, making it easy for the Stark family to go incognito. It was usually a hard achievement since the world loved the billionaires and their genius son, William (Will) Stark.

The four-year-old enjoyed every second of it. He had ridden on an elephant and eaten an enormous amount of sugar. His favorite sweet was cotton candy. It surrounded his mouth and covered his hands. He even had a spot on his nose, which Pepper was trying to wipe off with a napkin. Will kept squirming and complaining as Tony was laughing at the look of his son. Finally, when William didn't resemble a pink and blue monster, the couple allowed him to go off with a new friend on a ride. They followed loosely behind holding hands and smiling at their son, occasionally conversing with the parents of Will's friend. Once they reached the ride, the group saw there were only four seats. The two kids went in excitedly and looked at the parents impatiently.

"Come on," Will called. "We can all get in if we try."

The adults laughed and turned to each other.

"Go on," Pepper replied. "We will ride the next one."

The other couple thanked them and sat in the remaining seats.

"We will keep William safe." The father responded with a sly smile, and the ride started blocking Will's smiling face.

Tony and Pepper walked to the end of the ride listening to the circus music. They watched as families got off with their kids; each held smiling faces. As the families passed, Pepper and Tony started to worry. Where was William? The ride started again leaving the couple with an empty feeling. The joyous circus music turned sinister. The fun games became death traps. Their precious son was gone, and the world kept moving. Tony and Pepper searched tirelessly, but no one knows where William and the family went. William Howard Stark was taken that day, without one clue as to how or why.

New York April 14, 2020

Peter was having a crappy day. First, he woke up late and forgot to put his suit in his backpack. He arrives at school thirty minutes after it began and is yelled at and embarrassed by the teacher. Then, there was Flash, the popular kid who decided he was going to make Peter day hell. From the name-calling to the shoving, Peter didn't get a break. It was finally the last period, History. History wasn't Peter's favorite subject, but he didn't hate it either. It was more of a I-have-to-do-this relationship. The class didn't start rough, but the announcement at the end that was a different story.