Not enough [N]

WARNINGS:none just sad :(
Nanoxy/n
————————————————————————

"Y/n are you going home tomorrow? My best friend Samuel asked me.

"Don't know yet why?

"Well mom and Nano won't be home and Marina is coming over" he said shyly

"Oh my god Samuel your going to lose your v card" i said exited for my best friend.

"Shut up" he said while laughing a little

"No but serious Samu don't be nervous if it feels right it that's all that matters"

"Are u sure she is the right person tho? I asked trying to change his mind.

"Yes y/n i'm sure"

I knew the importance of trusting the person your going to have sex with for the first time was big. Because the one who took mine was his brother. I have lived with Samu, Nano and his mom for 9 years now. My mom is in and out of jail and my dad left us when i was 2. They have been there for me my whole life. Samu is like a brother to me but Nano, with Nano it always was different. I still remember our first kiss. We always kept it a secret and we were never official. But i love him and he loves me.

He recently got out of jail and things are different. We are different. All because of her.

"Well I really want to..with her" Samuel said smiling from ear to ear.

He really liked her, wish i could say the same about her. I caught her and Nano kissing. It made me sick to my stomach. I haven't talked about it with Nano, but lying to Samu about this is the worst thing ever.

"I gotta go going to the store before school" i said while giving him a quick hug.

"Well see you later, and don't come home tomorrow after school okay"

"Yes Samu i definitely won't be there when you're going to have sex with a spoiled rich girl" i quickly shut the door before he could tell me that she wasn't. I need to talk to Nano soon. And Marina better stay away from me before i will punch her in her face.

————————
3 days later
————————

When i got home nobody was home, or so I thought. I put my back on the couch and got rid of my navy school blazer.

Then i heard a door open and footsteps coming my way.

"Y/n we need to talk" I turned around and there he was. The boy i love..my first love.

"Yes we do" i said coldly

"Listen i know you saw me and Marina but it's just"

"It's just what Nano your fucking your brother's girlfriend" i said trying not to raise my voice

"No okay I didn't mean to" he said trying to make it less bad.

"End it then end it with her and let her be with Samu" i said hoping things would get back to normal.

"I can't" he said coming closer

"Shit's been happening lately and she's helping me"

"I can help you nano" i said getting emotional. God i hate it when i get emotional over a guy.

"Not like she can"

"Why not Nano" i asked not sure if I really wanted a answer.

"Because i love her, I didn't want to but i love her" he came even closer. Now standing in front of me. I laughed not because it was funny but because he really thinks he is in love with his brother's girlfriend.

"What about me..I thought you loved me"

"I do i always have" he said while caressing my cheeks

"But not like then anymore"

I quickly got out of his grip. I was getting mad.

"I fucking did everything for you i waited for you i fucking waited for you" i screamed in his face.

"I know y/n i know, and i love you i always will"

"But i..i don't understand Nano"

"You can't chose who you fall in love with y/n, if i could i would chose you over and over again"

"But"

"I am not good enough" i quickly said finishing his sentence.

"Y/n you know that isn't true"

I came closer to him so close he just had to look into my eyes.

"Come om Nano it's you and me"

"Tell me it's you and me"

He looked away but I quickly grabbed his face and made him look at me again.

"I am sorry y/n you deserve someone who will treat you like the goddess you are"

"It just isn't me anymore"

Tears wanted to stream out of my eyes. But i needed to stay strong.

"Well you need to tell Samuel or i will, you have until tomorrow evening"

I grabbed my blazer and left the house. It's over.

————-