Always been you [S]

——————————————————————————

Another day another,hell full of self obsessed snobs that i have the pleasure with attending to school everyday.

Luckily my best friend Samuel was by my side, i don't think i could have done this if he wasn't with me.

"You know we could always go somewhere else and i don't know get ice cream or something" i said trying to convince him to bail school.

We locked our bikes and walked to the entrance of the school.

"No y/n if i don't go i'm letting them win"

"And if you do go its just the same as always, Guzman who blames you and tries to pick a fight, and all his stupid friends trying to back him"

"I can handle it y/n come on" he said walking a bit faster.

God i wanted to help him so bad. The way they are treating him its so fucking unfair and i don't want him to go trough that. Losing his brother and "girlfriend" was enough already.

Third period

Me and Samuel were seated next to each other in English class. And there they come Guzman and his fucking entourage. I rolled my eyes and turned back to my textbook.

"Can we still go for ice cream after school" i said hoping to distract him.

"Samu hellooo? Another failed attempt to het his attention.

"Yeah fine" he said while looking at me.

He was stressed i could see

Guzman and Samuel made contact for a little bit.
But they both looked away.

—-

Just as we were walking out the classroom. Guzman bumped up against Samuel. And that obviously didn't end well.

"Watch out for fuck's sake" Guzman said to Samuel

"Me? You are the one that bumped into me" just as he tried to walk away Guzman grabbed him by his shoulders and punched him in his face, leaving Samuel with a bloody nose.

We were all shocked of Guzman's random outburst. While everyone stood around,  still shocked and some people probably hoping for a fight.

I could tell Samuel was ready to hit Guzman twice as hard back but before he had the chance to He got holden back by some classmates. Guzman was about to walk away but i was 't going to let him get off easily after all the times he harassed Samuel.

I quickly got in front of him and punched him in his face with all the strength that i got.

"What the fuck you bitch" Lu shouted at me running towards her psycho boyfriend ready to comfort him.

"What are you going to do about it huh" i said as i got closer to both of them.

Lu was about to throw another bitchy remark but she was stopped midway by Guzman, surprisingly

"Lu leave it, they aren't worth it" he gave me a quick look before heading out of the classroom with our teacher hurrying behind him.

"Samu hey look at me" i said holding his head in my hands. I could see pure sadness in his eyes.

"Fuck him, fuck all his entitled friends, fuck this whole school, it's not worth it"

"I'm going home you're coming with me or what? He said getting out of my grip and staying strong like always.

"Yeah duh you know me always ready to skip school" i said trying to cheer him up knowing it was going to fail.

Samuel's house-

Samuel was seated on one of the chairs in the kitchens as i was cleaning up the dried bloody mess on his face.

"You know y/n I really appreciate what you did today but please never do that again"

"What? "Why wouldn't i?

"I'm your best friend and anybody that lays a hand on you can expect something back"

"The way the treat you is not okay Samu"

"I know but you just got suspended because of me"

"Oh come on Samu it's just for 3 days and besides i hate that school and i would probably skip anyway" i said trying to make him feel less guilty.

"Well you could've gotten hurt and then what" he looked into my eyes with his brown puppy eyes.

"Hey you really think those little bitches can hurt me"

"If i pull one of their 200 dollar extensions out they would have started crying immediately" i said with a small smile.

He chuckled as I finished up with cleaning his face.

"Anyway end of discussion, also you're gonna have a nasty bruise on your face"

"Well i'm sure it won't be as bad as Guzman's" he said with a bit smile.

"Oh i'm sure of it"

"But anyway i should head home" i said while putting on my school blazer.

"No stay" he said as he was getting up from the chair.

"Well my dad thinks im out of school by now so I definitely can't stay"

"I understand" he said as he looked down.

We said our goodbyes just as i was about to open the door he spoke up again.

"Y/n i love you"

"Yeah yeah i love you too samu" i said with a smile.

Not a genuinely real one. It's hard when you're in love with your beat friend and you know they will never feel the same way, and they only see you as a friend. He tells me that he loves me but not in the way i want him too.

"No i don't think you do"

I turned around with a confused smile. But before i could respond his lips crashed onto mine.

Soft but needy. He pulled me in and i held onto him as if my life depended on him.

I couldn't believe it after I imagined it a thousand times it was actually happening.

When we pulled back in need for some air. He caressed my cheek and looked deep into my eyes.

"I really fucking love you more like just friends y/n"

I smiled this time a real one.

"You don't know for how long i have wanted to hear that"

"Well you don't know for how long i have wanted to say that"

"You know Samu how about that ice cream" i said changing the subject.

"Thought you needed to go home" he said with a smirk.

"Fuck it im suspended anyway"

We laughed together just like we always did but now as more than just friends, and I couldn't be happier.