𝒊𝒊.

Noelle was spoon feeding Percy, a smirk playing on her lips as she scooped ambrosia pudding off his chin. She chuckled before she shoved some more pudding in his mouth.

Then Percy's eyes opened a little. Noelle noticed and got really excited and she asked, "What will happen at the summer solstice?"

Percy's brow furrowed slightly and he managed to croak out, "What?"

Noelle looked around, her silver speckled eyes nervous. She looked back at Percy and continued her interrogation, "What's going on? What was stolen? We've only got a few weeks!"

Percy's head fell a little. "I'm sorry," he mumbled, "I don't..."

A knock sounded at the door and Noelle's eyes widened. She quickly filled Percy's mouth with the pudding. He almost instantly fell back asleep. Noelle turned and Chiron opened the door. Chiron took a step into the room and looked at Percy and Noelle.

"Clean him up, Noelle. When you're done, go to your class," Chiron said. 

Noelle nodded and wiped his chin rid of excess pudding and threw away the paper towel she used. She walked out of the room and Luke was standing there, waiting for her.

"Hey," she breathed.

"It's time for sword fighting class," he said.

She smiled. "You're going to be my partner, right?"

"Only if you're not afraid to get crushed." Luke smirked.

She rolled her eyes. "Let's go, Mr. Cocky." Noelle smirked before taking off in a sprint. "Last one there does the other's chores for a week," she called out behind her.

"No fair! You cheated," he called back, sprinting after her.

~

The next time Noelle saw Percy he was walking with Grover towards Mr. D and Chiron. Annabeth-- Noelle's other best friend next to Luke-- and Noelle leaned on the railing next to them. The two girls were whispering about the Great Prophecy and how Percy could possibly be the demigod from it.

Grover pointed at Chiron, who's back was to Percy, as he mumbled things in his ear. Noelle assumed he was telling him all their names or something. Percy studied Chiron until his eyes lit up in realization. "Mr. Brunner!"

While Percy was out Noelle asked Chiron how he knew his name. He told her that's why he was absent most days, he was pretending to be Percy's Latin teacher. She didn't find it all too shocking, it just confirmed some of her suspicion that Percy was the demigod from the Great Prophecy if Chiron gave him special attention.

Chiron faced Percy, a smile placed on his face, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Ah, good, Percy," he said. "Now we have four for pinochle."

Chiron offered Percy the chair next to Mr. D, who looked at him and heaved a great sigh. "Oh, I suppose I must say it. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood. There. Now, don't expect me to be glad to see you."

"Uh, thanks." Percy scooted away from Mr. D and Noelle had to stifle a laugh.

"Noelle?" Chiron called out to her.

She came forward and he introduced her to Percy. "This young lady nursed you back to health, Percy. Annabeth, Noelle, why don't you go check on Percy's bunk? We'll be putting him in cabin eleven for now."

Annabeth said, "Sure, Chiron."

Noelle glanced at the horn in Percy's hands and she could tell Percy felt a bit smug until she said, "You drool when you sleep."