Small cafe

This dream catcher is made by my best friend insanityundercontrol! An applause for the art , creativity , hardwork and amazing thinking!!

Vanessa's Pov-

Wow .. That's all I can say after looking at the inn. The view in front of me leaves me astounded.The wide three storey off-white colored inn is perfectly fitting the calm and peaceful environment of the town.On every balcony there is red roses and candle giving it a romantic aura ... The roses I think are real as just below the balconies there is a huge garden which are filled with all types of flowers and a stone path which is perfect for strolling in the morning! On the right of the garden is a small pond in which I can see some fishes moving! On the left a small wooden gate is kept as entry which has beautiful art work done! The door of the inn is also a wooden art work which can put great artists to shame! On the left side of the gate there are some tables and chairs and more beautiful flowers surround that area! The tables and chairs are all white and beautifully crafted! It gave a glow like an angel except it's name which was a bit creepy ..

Thinking that I am just imagining it I take one last look at the mesmerising beauty in from of me and head inside! The inside is also very beautiful but somehow it was a bit spine chilling ! There was a big chandelier in the top which was made of bottles looking magnificent.. There were pictures around and couch to sit for waiting ...

But even though if it was astonishing it lacked a certain warmth and was a bit more cold than it's outside! On the entry it gave this spine chilling feel which can make anyone shiver!

The lobby was full with people which made me think that the place is pretty popular but soon I saw they all were checking out! There were only few who were sitting there ... rest were leaving! I went to the receptionist ..

She was a fine looking woman in her mid thirties probably with her brunette hair and dark brown eyes but she had a frown ... Maybe because every one is leaving this place ... This must be a cause of worry for them!

As soon as I went to her she stopped frowning and smiled showing her perfect set of teeth! She looked at me for a Second and than asked me
' How can i help you mam?'
I replied back smiling 'I booked a room here with the name Vanessa black'
'Oh okay mam let me just check it will only take a moment she smiled and than started searching in her computer
'Yes mam there is a booking with the name Vanessa black . Your room number is 48 in the second floor! Our bellhop Jack will get your luggage and show you to your room'
'Thank you' I said and smiled before she called the bell hop or bell boy and he guided me to my room! I was curious about all the tourists leaving so I asked him... 'Do you have any idea why so many people are leaving this place?'
He didn't look much scared but his voice had a slight shiver in it which  said that he was a bit frightened to talk about this but still with slow voice which still had a shiver in it he told me 'After those 3 people suddenly disappeared many people got scared and now they don't want to stay anymore! Some believe that it's nothing and so they are here but many people have heard these rumours so they are leaving' he completed and sighed
He opened the room with key and gave me the key. 'What rumour?' I asked curiosity lacing my voice ..

He went quite all of a sudden like I asked him for his bank details! In a shaky voice he said have a great stay mam' and quickly left the room!

I was confused ..but this place was already weird so I didn't think about it and
Started looking around my room ... Hmm it was beautiful and romantic with the dimly lights ! But it also rolled off some eerie feel which made me open the curtains to have some sunlight in the room! It looked much better now!

Christian's POV

Phew! Finally!!! Finally I was in my room! But bad luck I am a little ball of energy... Well sounded awkward but I am quite energetic! I don't get tired easily. So instead of just jumping on that very comfy piece of heaven I call bed , I quickly took a shower and went to check the town ...
Okay maybe check the town and eat ... Fine fine get some good food!!

So with plugging earphones in my ear I started search of the best thing happened to man kind ... Food!

After walking for 10 minutes I finally found a small cafe with the name

Mon coeur cafè

Though it was pretty old looking but it had a homey atmosphere. I walked in and saw that though it wasnt much crowded outside it was pretty much full in here! But thank god I found a table in the far corner (Perfect place for me!! I can't handle any more town people today!)

I went to the counter and an old lady smiled and asked me my order. She looked very sweet so I smiled back and ordered my food and went to my table and started thinking about my case. I was so deep in thoughts that I was startled when the old lady kept my order on the table! She chuckled looking at my reaction and went back to her work... God that was embarrassing!

As I started eating I looked around the cafe (no I wasn't stalking people I was looking at the the interior of cafe!). There were many pictures on the light blue wall with some simple yet beautiful dream catchers (picture at the top). The black one somehow caught my attention as it looked simple yet elegant. It looked like it had a life of itself!

Suddenly I saw a figure , from the far corner where I was sitting , walking towards the exit. But I didn't see her in here .. The thing caught my attention first was the sparkle around her hand and the feeling I had that I must follow her. Like it was like this pull where my conscience was practically forcing me to go after the girl .. so I quickly got up and paid at the counter and went outside to search but the figure was gone ...

Then as I was searching for the figure everywhere I saw a sparkle at a far corner. Anticipation and adrenaline rush builds up in me as I take long and quick step towards the thing and as soon as I got near it I saw ...