chapter four: youtube/ real life

Dior and Andre sat in Jabez's car as they waited for him to come out of the house. Dior was in the back seat and Andre was in the passengers seat. Andre turned to Dior with a smirk.

"What do you think he's doin' in there?"

Dior looked at him with an 'are you serious?' look. "Probably something dumb." The two both turned back to their phones and continued to wait for Jabez. 

Five minutes had passed and Jabez had come out with what looked to be a camera. She watched him get in the car and set the camera up on the dashboard. 

"Oh yeah, we back with another video!", he exclaimed to the camera when he was done. He fixed it some more and leaned back as he saw his lips were glossy. 

"Ooh, she give me that good kiss." Dior looked up from her phone and rolled her eyes as Jabez smacked his lips and wiped them with his shirt. Andre was trying to suggest things for them to until he made eye contact with Jabez. 

"You're irritating," Dior said after he made eye contact with her as well and went back to her phone.

  "Make me wanna dive innn," Jabez sang. He turned to Dior in the back seat. 

"Did I hit that bih?", he said referring to his singing.

"Not really," Dior shook her head without even looking up as she was trying to text her mom. Jabez ignored her and turned back towards the camera. 

"Anyways, you know what's poppin bro. Driving with-", he didn't finish his sentence as he crossed his arms and Andre threw up a four while Dior threw up a peace sign. 

He continued. "Carpool with my mans and womans right here and we just 'bout to do Driving with Jabez,"

"Alright, so let's get it, come on." Jabez switched the gear and started to reverse. Both Andre and Dior reached for their seatbelts. Ironically, just as they finished putting them on, they heard and felt a bump at the back of the car. Andre looked and turned his head back towards Jabez. 

"Did you just-"

"Who'd I hit?" Dior smacked her lips and shoved his arm. 

"That's not funny."

The three teens continued to examine the outside. "There's nothing there and those kids are laughing," Jabez spoke. Andre questioned if it was the trash cans and told him to pull back up. He looked in the side mirror and figured out that Jabez had, in fact, hit the trash can.  Jabez drove the car forward and looked at Andre. "You gonna do it for me?"

Andre shook his head. "I'm playing, you wanna do rock, paper scissors?" Dior watched as they played the game which ended up with Andre losing and having to go pick up the trash. 

---

Dior was in the passenger seat drinking her Sunrise Sunset from Tropical Smoothie as she watched Jabez drive towards her house. They had just dropped off Alex so he could take his car to get an inspection and Dior's mom called her to tell her that she needed her help with something. They were bopping to Big Sean when all of a sudden Jabez turned the music down. 

"What did you do that for?" 

Jabez ignored her. "What did you think?"

Dior scrunched up her face. "What do you mean, "what did I think?", I don't know what you're talking about."

"The girl."

Dior scoffed and rolled her eyes as she pulled out her phone. "Boy, I could care less about who you choose as a significant other."

Jabez stayed quiet until they pulled up at her house. He turned off the car and faced her. Dior sighed when she looked at him and made eye contact. 

"Look, if you care so much about what I think, then she was fine. Happy?" 

Jabez looked her up and down and replied. "Yep."

"Okay....I'm going to get out now. Text me." 

"Yep."

Dior narrowed her eyes at him as she exited the car. "You're irritating."

"But you love me," He replied with a dumb smirk.

"Mhm."

NOTES!

for some reason the shade of black for the picture is not matching and it's bothering me, i might have to switch it to white

not proofread ⚠