chapter one: youtube

"Hey guys it's Dior! Welcome to my YouTube channel or welcome back to my YouTube channel, " the girl says as she waves to the camera. 

"Today, as you can tell by the title, I'm going to be making brownies!"

"If you guys want to know what I'm using to make these brownies, it is in the description," she says while pointing downwards. "Anyways, let's get started!"

-skipping because i don't want to write out the process-

"Okay guys, I have finished with the brownies and I am going to call my friends to see where they are at so they can try them."

The girl pulls out her phone and dials a number. The phone rings for a second and then goes to voicemail. Dior makes a sound of disbelief and looks at the camera in shock. 

"Oh wow, how dare he?" the girl says as she redials the number. It rings and then someone answers the phone.

"Hello?"

"Jabez, did you just send me to voicemail?" Dior says puzzled while looking at the camera. 

"I accidentally pressed decline instead of accept, sorry," the boy responds. 

"Mhm. Anyways, where are you at?" the girl asks while pulling a hair behind her ear.

"I'm at my house with Andre, Tommy, and Don, why?"

"Okay perfect all of you stay there, I'm bringing something over!" she says excited.

"Okay, see you."

"Bye." Dior hangs up the phone and goes to pick up the camera. 

"Let's go!" she yells spinning around. 

---

The boys stand around Jabez's kitchen island as Dior sets up the camera. Once she's done she steps back and suddenly claps, which causes Andre to flinch. 

"You're such a scaredy cat," Dior says which causes the said boy to playfully shove her. 

"Anyways, I made you guys something that I want you to try," the girl says before walking off camera and coming back with a covered pan. She sets the pan on the counter and looks at the boys. "Are you guys ready to see what I made?"

"Yep,"

"Let's go,"

"I'm ready," Jabez finishes. 

The girl counts down and then unveils the pan. "I made brownies!" 

She gets some napkins and cuts up some pieces for the boys to try. "Okay I want y'all to try them and tell me how they taste."

The boys all take a bite at the same time. Andre looks at Dior with wide eyes. "Yo, these are so good."

"Yeah these smack," Don agrees while nodding. Jabez, who is also nodding is already reaching for another piece. 

"What do you think Tommy?" Dior says as she looks over at him.

"I think you're gonna have to make some more of these because they're gonna be gone by the time you get ready to leave." He responds while gesturing to Jabez and Andre who are cutting more pieces. 

"Well I'm glad y'all like them because I put my blood, sweat, and tears into these brownies."

The girl turns towards the camera to conclude the video. "Okay guys, that is the end of this video unfortunately. As you can see, they are enjoying the brownies very much which makes me very proud of myself." Jabez comes to stand next to her and wraps his arm around her shoulders.  "Um, make sure you follow all of our socials and subscribe to this channel and 4k1k's channel. Hopefully, I will see you guys next video! Bye!"