Middle school BEST years of my life

*Something depressing*
If you look at him closely you can see that, every now and again he turns away from the group of friends and his smile disappears...and he becomes a different person...a sad person... a person who is broken and damaged, and after a few depressing seconds he turns back to the group, smiling and joking around, he almost looks like he's actually happy, but if you look closely you could see how fake his smile really is...."Its funny how the smallest smiles can hide so much pain." But only if you look closely "Why doesn't anyone look closer?"
*End of depressing thing*
*13 year old Kirishima*
*kirishima POV*
I was walking to school with my head held down low as always. I was always looking out for bullies...as I was trying to avoid them...as always, but I was never good at avoiding them considering that they always seemed to find me. As I was walking through the gates of the school some kid pushed me to the ground...its like their always waiting for me...JUST me...WHY ME!?! "Why do you always come back here? You should just kill youse- HEY WHAT THE HELL!?!?" the bully said. My gaze was still on the ground...I dont know what made him freak out before he got the chance to say 'kill yourself' but then I heard an unfamiliar voice say,"What the hell is the matter with you assholes?" I looked to see a boy with spikey blonde hair and red eyes. I didnt recognize him but it seemed like the bully did, because they said,"O-oh hey Bakugou! U-um...w-we were just having a little f-fun with him! HAHA!" Than the bully turned to me with a death glare "Isnt that right?" "Y-YES!! everything is fine here..." I looked back down at the ground and whispered the last part. When I looked down at the ground this Bakugou guy forced me up to my feet and said,"Go to class you idiot. I have to talk to these assholes for a second, then your on you own." "RIGHT!" As I started to walk to the school I realized that I was walking a lot faster then I normally walk...can you blame me?

*Bakugou POV*
I was on my way to school when I heard (random name) Shiro say,"Why do you always come back here?" When I heard this I started walking over to him when I heard him say,"You should jus kill youse-" at this point I knew what he was going to say...so I punched him."WHAT THE HELL.
!?!" I looked down at the ravine haired boy as he was looking down at the ground, and for some reason I felt bad for the kid. I looked back up at Shiro and said,"What the hell is the matter with you assholes?" "O-oh hey Bakugou! W-we were just have f-fun with him. HAHA" he gave out a nervous laugh before looking at the boy,"Isnt that righ?" I noticed that this kid had teeth like sharks and a little scar on his right eye. "Y-YES! Everything is fine here." He whispered the last part I could tell that he was being sarcastic but...depressing. He looked back down at the ground and that's when I got mad, I could tell that he had depressing just by looking at him. I forced him up to his feet and told him to got to class cause I had to talk to these assholes. After he left I looked at Shiro and said,"
I get making fun of some useless kid, but telling him to kill himself IS OUT OF THE QUESTION!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?!" I tried to keep my cool but I lost it at what they said to him. (Do you get where I'm going with this?? Because Bakugou told Izuku to kill himself.) "YES I UNDERSTAND....sorry Bakugou." Shiro looked down at the ground and walked to class as I started to walk to school.

688 words
Thanks for reading this it really means a lot!