1 week later

*Kirishima's POV*
It's been a week since school started and I STILL haven't been able to get to know Boom Boom Boy yet. I've only learned a few stuff about him by the way he is in class. I've learned that he is EXTREMELY powerful with his quirk, but it's nothing I cant handle with my hardening quirk. I learned that he HATES this kid named Izuku Midoriya, the kid is nice and is really strong and I really dont know why Bakugou hates him.....hmm..... I guess I cant get to know him in only a week... so this is going to be a while............. I'm really trying to pay attention but my dumb ass friend, Kaminari is being...well...a dumb ass. Oh well, me Kami, Mina, and Sero have been friends since near the 2nd quarter of Middle school. I met Kami and Sero when I went on a walk to "get away from it all" and they walked up to me to ask me "who was more smooth" I laughed and we talked for while and we became friends quickly, we exchanged numbers and we said our goodbyes. I met Mina a few weeks later when Sero and the Kami said that they wanted me to meet their mom. I was confused and nervous but with them being my only friends I didnt want them to think I didn't want to get to know them so I just went along with it....I ....didnt know they we're related...huh. They tried to get me to calm down because I think they could tell how nervous I was, when We got to their moms house a girl with pink hair and and horns opened the door. She looked about our age and said,"YAY! KAMI! SERO! I HAVE TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING!" The boys just smiled and looked at me and said,"This is Mina, she is the mother of our group." I let out a sign I didnt even know I was holding in. At this point Mina was looking at me with a big smile then hugged me and asked me for my name "Oh....uh....M-my name i-is Kirishima." I forced a fake smile and she gasped I quickly closed my mouth "OMFG! I LOVE YOUR TEETH!" I looked at her very confused but then smiled again but this time it wasnt forced... it's been a while since I've had a ligament smile....and not just a fake one. But now, ever since then we all have been the greatest of friends.

430 woods! Thanks for reading!

       ~K.c.