Chapter 1

My name is Sea Bed I'm a stallion with a Dark Blue Coat And Light Blue Mane And Tail. Of course I live in Equestria the land of ponies and Bugs however I live with The Student of Princess Celestia herself Twilight Sparkle. Ever since I was a foal I pushed away other ponies from fear... Fear... of losing more loved ones like what happened to my parents when they defended me from diamond dogs accusing me for stealing their gems and they sacrificed themselves so I could live a happy life. But since that I have lost most feeling of love hate even. And this got the attention of Celestia who met me and for the first time in my life showed me feelings since my parents died. However since that day Celestia Sent me To her personal Student Twilight Sparkle. And since I have been living with her and meeting her friends. I have only felt snips of Feelings.

But a few days later I'm having affection for Twilight something that I thought I wouldn't have.

But this starts as soon as I woke up on the 3 rd week of being with her. I woke up from a nightmare of my parents deaths. And it was 3 in the morning. I was in a spare room. I yawned and decided to go downstairs to get Tea as I go down stairs I see twilight on the couch fast asleep with a Open Book in her hooves again. I sighed and whispered "Must of stayed up late again and passed out from exhaustion and I'm just going to say this she is cute when she sleeps" I quickly shook away the feelings in my head and got a fluffy cover and Rolled it over Twilight who was still sleeping I then stroked her star like mane and I see a smile on her lips. "Must of felt my touch" I smile softly at her sleeping figure and go to the kitchen As I go in Spike is nowhere to be seen since he went to help Rarity and decided to stay for the night.

I get a mug and start pouring the tea into the mug and drunk a little. After a while I sighed and Put the mug away while going Back up to my room. As soon as I hit my bed I felt myself closing my eyes. I let myself drift off to sleep. Just like before the nightmare kept on playing over and over my parents getting gutted by the Diamond Dogs. I felt myself in real life start to produce smalls tears...

Hope you enjoyed Chapter 1 I have been thinking of doing this for a Few Months But I never got round to doing since you know virus that will kill you and you can't go outside.

But Nevertheless I won't let a virus stop me from making Stories for you guys on Watt-pad. See you in the next chapter which will be in a week or shorter Bye!