Chapter 3

As soon as Twilight Calmed Down completely from panic is Asked "So Twilight Why do you have to Send Celestia a message?" Twilight Looked at me and Said "Oh its because I need to tell her how you are doing since you Came here she is also extremely Worried about you and your night terrors." I Nod slowly while Smirking Saying "So even the great powerful Princess of Equestria is Worried about me" i shake my head as Twilight Nervously Fidgets waiting for spike to return. After a few minutes the door opened and in Came the baby dragon known as Spike He Came in and looked at me and twilight sitting on the couch. He smiled and said "Hey Twilight And Sea Bed your up earlier then usual" I stretched a little and said "Oh you have no idea miss Star Mane right next to me got worried about needing to send a report to Celestia about me" I smirked and so did spike as Twilight Blushed intensely and Fidgeted more. I sighed and said to her and spike "You two can do your thing because I need to go and see fluttershy because I promised to help her with something I will see you two later" I Then shortly got up from the couch and Walked out the door to the outside. As soon as I went out The Light blazed into my eyes causing me to close my eyes for a second. And I opened my eyes again loads of ponies were walking around doing there things. Such as Shopping, or visiting whatever. I then started to walk through The vendors and ponies shopping. Until I heard a tomboy voice shouting "LOOK OUT BELOW!" I Looked up but as soon as I set my eyes up I felt a great force smash into me. Knocking me down and rolling. Until I came to a stop my vision was dizzy until  I shook my head. I felt a weight on top of me and I saw a rainbow haired pony with a blue coat and rainbow Mane And tail. I say "Really Dash Still mucking up on the safety Landings?" Rainbow Dash then Smiles Sheepishly as she uses her wings to fly off me as I stand up. "Yeah sorry about the but you know it's hard to Stop being the coolest and fastest pony" I stretched m neck as I teasingly Said "You still have your Ego fair enough" Dash frowned annoyed a little I giggled and said "I'm just kidding stop turning into a annoyed colt" Rainbow giggled and Asked "So what have you and Twi been doing for the past few days?" I Continue Walking To Fluttershy's Cottage as Rainbow Followed me I say "Not much just been talking and comforting each other." Rainbow Smiled And Said Teasingly "I always knew you two were a perfect match for each other. I Then Blush Deeply And say "No-t like that Dash" Rainbow Smirked And Said "Of course totally not like you two Love Each other deeply... Anyway I'll see you around Sea" she then Stretched her wings out and took off. I was still blushing until i managed to snap myself out of it. I continued walking.

After a few more minutes of walking I came up and saw Fluttershy's Cottage I Then Shortly Walked up to her Door and Knocked on it. After a few seconds I heard a Shy Timid Voice Shout Quietly "I'm Coming Just wait a little bit" as soon as that was said The door opened and i saw Fluttershy with her Yellow Coat And Pink Mane And Tail. She Smiles and said "Oh Hello Sea Bed I didn't think you would come for a few more hours" I say "Yeah about that Twilight And Spike Have to send a Message to Celestia and I didn't want to bother them. So I Came here to help earlier then needed." Fluttershy Smiled and opened the door fully letting me walk in.

As soon as I Came in I saw all of her animal Friends as she Says Apologizing "Sorry About all my Animal Friends I just need to feed them and help them all so they can survive in the cold winter." I then shook my head And Asked "So what do you need help with Fluttershy I will do anything I'm your friend after all"...

And That's Chapter 3 I Went back to Chapter 1 and 2 and fixed a few grammar mistakes. Anyway hope you enjoyed and I will see you in chapter 4 Which will have a special Moment in the story.