What was that?!

So Happy Easter everybody and I hope y'all are enjoying quarantine and shit. Time for another chapter! Maybe two if I feel like....

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Someone's POV

'Fuck fuck fuck fuck' was the only thing running through Izuku's head as he ran away from a fucking hobo aka EraserHead. He looks like a hobo and you can't deny it! Not important right now Izuku!

"Why the fuck are you here? This isn't your normal patrol time you damn hobo!" Raven called out to the hero running after him. Shit! My voice changer is off and now he knows I'm a fucking minor.

"Kid, just stop running! I have orders from Nezu not to capture you. The damn rat likes you for some reason" Eraser calls out to me. Shit, he sounds close but I have plenty of stamina.

"Bullshit! Like hell I'm going to stop running and chat with a PRO HERO! I'm vigilante if you forgotten and I really don't want to get caught!" I scream back as I reach the abandoned building I live in. I need to lose him quick before Ava tries to find me. Wait! I can use Ava! Quickly I make two high pitch whistle sounds and hope she remembers what they mean. 

"CAW!" Is all I heard before a curse comes from behind me and I can't hear his footsteps.

"Thanks Ava!" I call before running a bit more then looping around and stopping in the ally right next to where I live. I stop and listen and look for any sign of  Eraser and don't enter the building after 10 minutes of no sign of the hero. When I enter my apartment I find Ava sitting on the window seal in the living room.
"Come here Ava! You did so good and I'm proud that you remember what I thought you. You can come out with me tomorrow." I tell her and she chirps in reply. Ava is a raven I found in an ally one night when I was first starting my work and I decided to care for her and train her so I could take her out with me. That's the reason for my vigilante name. They always hear a raven caw before I attack or just show up. She's helped me a lot and I probably own her my life for how much she helps me. She got hurt recently in a fight but she is feeling better and tonight was her last night home. She's definitely getting some treats, as soon I get a bit of money. Anyway here is how I look and it explains my costume a bit.

I also got a steel mask that looks like a spiky tooth grin that has a voice changer and can spit fire as a tribute to my dad

I also got a steel mask that looks like a spiky tooth grin that has a voice changer and can spit fire as a tribute to my dad. The mask has goggles built in and has two pieces that look like bunny ears. I have padding under may sweatshirt and I have multiple hidden pockets that hold knives. The bandages are also fire proof, that way if I run into a flaming trash can I stand a better chance. I've also trained a whole bunch so I'm ripped and I know lots of martial arts and have mastered using a Bo staff. Anyway I need to get out of my costume and try to get some sleep that way I can work in the afternoon. I work at a animal shelter that has a cafe in it. That way you can play with the animals and have some coffee or adopt and buy a special drink for animals. On different days we have different animals out and tomorrow was Sunday which meant it was the cats' day out in the shop. I finished changing and I'm getting ready to bed when here scratching at the door. I already know it's Ava cause I also hear her flapping her wings. I open the door and pick her off the ground and take her over to her perch for bed. She nuzzles me on the cheek before hopping on her stand.

"Good Night Ava"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

683 words