𝐈

Evangelise Sinclair-di Vongola, heiress apparent to the prestigious Vongola Famiglia, soon to be crowned Undicesima, was nervous. The young lady breathed a calming exhale, which did nothing to sooth her pounding heart.

The Ceremony has already begun and all of her Guardians have already been called to receive their rings from the 10th Generation.

"The Donna Undicesima, Evangelise di Vongola."

The doors opened and she stepped into the room. Her heart pounded, louder than all of the applause she received as she paraded through the crowd and towards the front of the entire room.

Her Dad, Tsunayoshi di Vongola, smiled at her softly, understandingly. His eyes lit with blazing orange and his pure Sky Flames dancing across his forehead in a tame inferno.

Her Father, Renato Sinclair, stood behind her Dad, signature smirk curling into something softer. He nodded at her approvingly, and she returned the gesture in kind.

The Varia and CEDEF were stationed on opposite sides of the room, acting as support and security for the people in the room.

Eva stopped before her Dad and kneeled on to the ground. Her Dad spoke. "Do you, Evangelise di Vongola, swear to be the Sky that envelops all of the other Elements? That welcomes them into your home and cares for them as they arrive?"

"I swear."

"Do you, Evangelise di Vongola, swear to protect the Vongola Famiglia and help it grow?"

"I swear."

Tsuna picked up the Sky Ring and grasped his daughter's hand. He slips it on and proceeds to say, "Everyone! Meet the Vongola Undicesima, Eleventh Boss and Second Donna of the Vongola Famiglia."

Evangelise stood up and proceeded to stride to her Guardians. Smiling — well, mostly smiling, anyway — faces greeted her as she arrived and stood amongst them.

The room burst into waves of applause. Everyone happy for the success of the Inheritance Ceremony.

As the noise died down, Tsuna continued. "And with this, the 11th Generation of the Vongola arises as a new age and a new rule comes before us. May the Family and all of it's allies prosper for more years to come."

Once more, people clapped and cheered. The sounds drowning out everything else in the room. Even the click of a gun's safety. . .

Dad and Daughter tensed unnoticeably to the naked eye as their hereditary Hyper Intuition blared to life like a thousand sirens. The slight tightening of their shoulders signalled their respective Guardians into readied stances.

BANG!

Reborn's Leon-gun went off, Sun-Infused bullet hitting the target's head before the man could fire his gun.

As the man's body dropped to the floor in a painfully slow motion, the Vongola drew out their Flames and weapons, just as a number of Mafioso came barging into the room.

"No killing unless necessary!" The two Vongola Bosses ordered their Guardians in unison.

Eva ripped her hair sticks from the elaborate bun they were in and activated her Sun Flames.

The hair ornaments morphed into a pair of daggers with wooden hilts, black blades, and the symbol of the Vongola engraved in gold on the blade.