𝐈𝐈𝐈

"Chaos~"

Evangelise allowed her amber eyes to scan the large cluster of students in front of her. They were wearing the same robes as she was, talking to themselves about who knows what.

At the front of the room, six individuals and a floating blue screen? tablet? She raised a bemused eyebrow at the tech piece, already used to Zio Verde, Zio Spanner, Zio Shoichi, and Zio Giannini's technological creations and antics.

Eva frowned when she discovered another piece of important information. Everyone in the room were boys.

An all-boys school. . .

With a small twitch of her pinky, a thin blanket of her Mist Resonance wrapped around her body, changing her mien from the young Undicesima of the Vongola Famiglia, to that of the face of the Vongola Decimo during his teenage years.

No one seemed to notice.

Crowley cleared his throat and addressed. "My dear, you're the only one yet to be assigned a dormitory. But before we get to that, could you please remove the illusion you've placed on your Gate?"

Eva nodded her consent, noticing how the boys followed her hand's movement as she raised it. Her four rings gleamed under the light, two rings in particular were connected together by a chain.

With a snap of her fingers, Mist Flames burst to life from one of the coffins before disappearing, leaving behind the charred and melted coffin it originally was.

Eva's eyes danced, searching for signs of the Vindice. Nothing.

"Illusion magic?" The male with glasses murmured, staring at the coffin in astonishment.

"And wonderfully done, too. Even I could not sense the illusion." The redhead frowned at the thought of being inferior to a newbie but did not let it haunt him any longer.

"Wonderful! Now then, step in front of the Mirror of Darkness. I shall hold on to the raccoon for you." Crowley shooed as he stepped aside, a squirming Grim in his arms.

Evangelise stepped before the Mirror, lowering her hood and allowing the males in the room to witness her Dad's teenage form.

Scar boy hummed, smirking. "Well, well. Would you look at that. A little bunny is in our midst. Such a tiny little Herbivore."

A face appeared inside the Mirror, making Eva wonder if this was a spin-off of the Magic Mirror in Snow White & The Seven Dwarves. "𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧."

Eva's eye twitched at the order, but played it off with a grin. "I'm impressed. For a Mirror, you know your stuff." With a snap of her fingers, the illusion wore off and the people around her gasped.

"HE'S A GIRL?!?!" The guy with red eyes and white hair exclaimed, falling onto his bum in shock.

"I did not expect that!" The one with amethyst eyes murmured in surprise, but it soon wore off as he began marveling at the beauty this new girl possessed.

Without her hood hiding her face, they could see chocolate brown hair pinned above her head in an elegant bun with a pair of hair sticks holding the bun in place, a few stray locks framed her face perfectly. Honey amber eyes were alight with a certain amount of sadistic glee as she watched their reactions, hidden away by long lashes. Fair skin and plump pink lips accented her face with a natural yet exotic beauty that dignified her Italian-Japanese descent.

"𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞."

"Evangelise."

"𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞. . ." The Mirror repeats for all to hear. "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐢𝐬. . ." All goes silent, the people holding their breath in order to hear the announcement.