Chapter 12

Dedicated to:capskyut

Greeney

Alexa's Pov.

Kasalukuyang akong nagpapahinga sa kwarto ko after what happened, he was really obsess with this dagger, pati sila nadamay sa gulo last friday, mabuti na lang at marunong lumaban ang mga kasama ko except sa girls tsk.

But to think that Four eyes was the bully's target, tsk! He doesn't even try to defend himself, kung kaya naman pala n'yang lumaban, weirdo.

Guiren Tairon......

That name of him, but his brother's actually, he said that his brother leaved Gangster Ground for some business purposes, so it means that, there's a possibility that his family was one of the richest in this world, why did I know?, he was the owner of the same model of my favorite sports car, to think that his car was cost a lot of money just like what I spend to buy it.

I think of something, I grab my laptop from my desk beside of my bed and open it, I should search that man, I know that I cannot find that Black Mask, but that Guiren....

I search the name and a lot of person that pops out with there different last names, I start looking at the first one.

Guiren Tairon Khan

As the information that I have read, he's a Chinese, age of 14, a junior high school students of a Chinese University in China.

He is so young, he's not the one that I am searching, I try to click the other one.

Guiren Tairon Semedes, a college student in Leyte, studied in a public school, I read some information and found out that he's not the person, he was a working student and no relationship to any richest family.

I hacked some site to find some information to the next persons, but they were not suit to what Black Mask said, I'm searching of some information where have some business handled.

May dalawa na lang ang natitira, isa doon ang nagpagulat saakin, his last name.....

Through curiosity I click his information first, I started to read that gives me a surprise reaction.

He was the CEO of the Greeney's company!, his father which is the president of there businesses, He is a Greeney!, it means that Black Mask was the heir of Greeney's the rank 1....

But.....

Four eyes.....

They said that Four eyes was not related to the rank 1 richest family in the world, but... What if....