☏ one ☏

((Delilah))

"Delilah! Wake up! Today's the day!" My best friend, Phoebe shouts in my ear and pushes me. I gently open my eyes and try to a just them to the light coming from my window.

"What day?" I question, sitting on the edge of my bed and rubbing my eyes.

Phoebe rolls her eyes. "Delilah, today is the most amazing day of my life! The day I'll cherish and remember until the day I die! The day I'll--"

I cut her off. "Get to the point."

"Delilah! Today's my One Direction concert!" She shouts, "and you're coming, remember?"

Oh ya, I forgot she dragged me along too...

"Of course I remember."

I get off the bed and head into the bathroom. I step into the warm shower and let my cold body adjust to the steaming water. Once I adjust to the water, my muscles feel relaxed. I lather my long hair in shampoo and conditioner. Me being who I am, I pour at least five pounds of both, shampoo and conditioner on my hair.

I scrub it in and wash my hair out afterwards. I step out the shower and wrap my body in a towel. After drying my hair and brushing my teeth, I walk back to my room.

"I went to shower downstairs." Phoebe says entering the room. I nod and head into my closet as she gets clothing out from her bag. She points to the bathroom indicating that's she's going to go change in there.

I look through my selection of clothing and decide what to wear. I wasn't at all excited to go to this One Erection concert thingy. Or whatever you call them... I'm only excited to see Niall. I don't really like any of them except for that Niall kid, he's cute. At least we got extremely close seats so I can get a good view of him. That's the only reason why I agreed to go. Honestly, the other guys are okay too, except for that one, curly haired womanizer. Harry Styles. I don't know why but I cringe at the name of him.

Harry Styles; a womanizer, a fake, a player, a know-it-all, and... He's just really annoying.

I bet if I ever said that to Phoebe, she'd rip my guts out. I bet if I said that to the internet, they'd rip my guts out 1,000,000 times harder.

Harry just seems so fake compared to the rest of them. He's stuck up and obnoxious.

Anyways, I look through my closet and find a muscle tee and shorts. I slip on flats and wait for Phoebe to come out. The door starts to open and out comes Phoebe wearing the most ridiculous outfit in mankind. She has a one direction shirt that says, hello, I'm Mrs. Malik, one direction sunglasses, one direction necklace, white shorts, and flats.

May I remind you that were both 18 year old students in college.

She steps out and spins herself around. She smiles bright at me, showing her teeth and I manage to full off my best smile.

"What do you think?" She sings.

"Uh, it's amazing, Phoebs."

She goes over to her bag and takes out a big rolled up sheet of paper. Oh my, she brought a poster too? She unrolled it and revealed her sign saying, "Zayn, let's make some midnight memories together" with a wink face on it.

What does that even mean? Is there a reference I'm missing here?

"Stop looking at me like I'm crazy Delilah, Zayn Malik is a god and he shits gold." she states, rolling back up her poster. I huff and grab my bag off my nightstand.

"Well, it's 1:53 pm and we have until 5 because we have to get there in time for 5 Seconds of Summer." I might've disliked One Direction, but 5SOS is amazing.

Ashton Irwin gets me feeling some kind of way whenever I see him. He's honestly the most beautiful creature that has stepped foot into this world.

"Okay, then that leaves us some time to get a bite to eat, and do a little shopping I guess." Phoebe shrugs. We walk downstairs and exit my Grandma's house. I hop into the passenger seat of Phoebe's car and we drive off to the mall.

•••

We enter the crowded mall and head into various shops. We entered Forever 21 and looked at everything that caught our attention. Phoebe walked over to a dress that she seemed to like and picked up the price tag.

"Pfft," she rolled her eyes, "45 dollars my ass." She walked over to me and tugged on my arm. "I can't look at this stuff anymore knowing I can't buy it." She pouts. I laugh and we both exit the store.

We go to a couple other stores that we liked and also the food court. We walk out the mall and go inside the car turning on the air conditioner.

"Okay, we should get going now if we want to make it for 5SOS." I say, as Phoebe starts the engine. She nods and we drive off to the stadium.
-

-

-
Hey guys, I hope you liked the first chapter of Twitter :) I loved typing it and I HATED saying all that stuff about Harry ughhhh.
It sucked typing that lol and I hope u won't hate me for saying that <3

Bye
Kylie.