𝐷𝐸𝐴𝑇𝑂𝑁'𝑆 𝐹𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆

𝑨 𝑩 𝑶 𝑼 𝑻

𝑨 𝑩 𝑶 𝑼 𝑻

BORN
Natialie Margarita Vera Vaughn
July 23, 1994
New York City, New York

CURRENT ALIASES
None

ALIASES
Protector of Nature, Nat, Nats, Little Sister, Vera, Little Bug, Sarge, Nati, Muffin,

FAMILY
✞ Dexter Vaughn ( Biological Father )
✞ Nash Vera ( Biological Mother )
Natasha Vaughn ( Older Sister )
Naomi Vera ( Older Sister )
Ray Vera ( Adopted Father )
Harry Greenwood ( Guardian )

WEAPON OF CHOICE

Weapon

Empathic Staff ⚕Nash left Nati a staff which allows her to focus her ability to manipulate emotional energy when she needs it most. This staff can also be separated into escrima sticks. With the staff, she is able to project herself onto a empathic astral plane to communicate with others.

Witch
Foresight⚕Nati gained the ability to perceive small segments of future events. This ability manifested after she had come in direct contact with black amber, and several subsequent attempts to use this ability required Nati to do so again

Immunity⚕Being a witch, Nati is inherently immune to certain magical abilities (e.g. the Sirens' songs and Kanima venom).

Empathy ⚕Nati's primary power allows her to sense and feel the emotions of others. Nati's ability is tactile, which requires her to touch the being whose minds she wishes to read and emotions she wishes to sense.

Empathic Telepathy⚕Nati's power allows her to hear the thoughts of others. This power is an expansion of empathy, serving as a mixture of both empathy and telepathy. As Nati's powers develop, she could also send her own thoughts to beings she is in contact with and influence them telepathically.

Emotional Energy Manipulation⚕Nati's innate empathy allows her to turn emotion into fields of raw energy.

Mediumship⚕Nati's eventually developed a form of spiritual telepathy, allowing her to read the minds/emotions of and commune with spirits.

Protector of Nature

Geokinesis (locked)⚕The mental and/or physical ability to control/manipulate earth. Abilities can include earthquakes, fissures, rock slides, landslides, volcanic eruptions, or the ability to cause rocks to shoot up from the ground.

Ferrokinesis (locked)⚕The ability to summon, control and manipulate all precious metals and jewels.

Chlorokinesis (locked)⚕The ability to mentally and/or physically summon, control and manipulate plants and vegetation. Nati has the ability can control and manipulate wood, rock soil, roots, fruits, and flowers, even moss found in natural field or habitat.

Atmokinesis (locked)⚕The ability to control and manipulate weather

Aerokinesis (locked)⚕Nati has the ability to control, manipulate, and create air.

Cryokinesis (locked)⚕She can create, manipulate, and control ice.

Control of Animals (locked)⚕As the human embodiment of Nature, Nati appears to have a high level of control over animals.

AFFILIATIONS
McCall Pack, Mystic Falls, The Protectors,  Witches

AGE
16 (  season 1 & 2  )
17 (  season 3 & 4  )
18 (  season 6 & 6  )

𝑺 𝑻 𝑨 𝑻 𝑼 𝑺

IDENTITY
Secret

LIFE STATUS
Alive

CITIZENSHIP
American

SPECIES
Witch

MARTIAL STATUS
Single

OCCUPATION
High School Student

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑹 𝑨 𝑪 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑺 𝑻 𝑰 𝑪 𝑺

GENDER
Female

HEIGHT
5 ft 4 in ( 1.727 m )

WEIGHT
131 lbs ( 46.72 kg )

EYE COLOR
Light Brown

HAIR COLOR
Dark Brown 

SEXUALITY
Bisexual