𝐢𝐢. scott the dog

❀

MOST PEOPLE END THEIR DAY OFF WITH A SHOWER OR MAYBE A EVENING RUN. NATI ENDS HER'S OFF BY YELLING AT PEOPLE WITH COACH.

And, to be honest, she enjoyed it. Except for today. She has just figured out she's a witch with a talking cat.

""Let's go!" Coach yelled. "One - on - one from up top! Jackson - Take a long stick today. Atta boy." Coach blew his whistle and the game began.

"That's how you do it!" Coach said.

"Greenberg, take a lap. Let's go. Faster, Greenberg!" Natialie yelled.

"Let's go. McCall, what are you waiting for?" Coach asked, catch Scott's attention. "Let's go." Coach blew his whistle as a sign to go. Scott ran towards Jackson, about to dodge him when Jackson pushed him down.

"Hey, McCall. Hey, McCall!" Coach laughed.

Jackson smirked down at Scott. "You sure you still want to be first line, McCall?"

Coach walked over to Scott to talk to him, "My- my grandmother can move faster than that." Coach laughed. "And she's dead. You think you can move faster than the - lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?"

"Yes, coach." Scott almost growled, getting angry. Nati's eyes widened as she walked away from a panting Greenburg to Stiles.

"This isn't good," Nati muttered to Stiles.

"I can't hear you." Coach taunted.

"Yes, coach." Scott said louder. His eyes glowed a amber yellow.

"Then do it again." Coach spat. "McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!" Coach Finstock sang.

Scott ran back to the starting place and stared down Jackson.

"Let's go!" Coach yelled, then blew his whistle.

Scott took off, full speed. Jackson started to run towards Scott. This time, Scott rammed right into Jackson, knocking him to the ground. A sickening 'crunch' echoed through the field.

Both Nati's and Stiles' eyes widened. Nati ran to Jackson while Stiles ran to Scott. Nati and Stiles made eye contact. She gestured towards the locker room, making Stiles nod. He helped Scott up and led him to the locker room.

"It's probably dislocated," Coach said. He looked at Nati who was holding Jackson's hand. "Take him to the ER, now."

Nati nodded, and gingerly helped Jackson up and led him to his car. She texted Lydia to come to the ER then sped off.