Chapter 21

We were in the hotel restaurant hours later. We were eating breakfast after taking a shower in our respective rooms. After Christmas Eve, we looked for a place to have a midnight snack. An hour later, we went back to the hotel and decided to sleep together in my room. Just like before, we cuddled and played songs that we'll listen to until we're asleep. We woke up at 9am.

While eating...

"I know a place we can eat lunch nearby."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. And I wanna take you there, as our date."

"You're into dates with me, aren't you?"

"Of course I am and I should." I said as we giggled, "You're my girl."

After eating breakfast, we then prepared for the lunch later. I immediately called Mama Nene and Lex.

"Hello?"

"Lex?"

"MIGUEL!!! You called."

I chuckled, "Yeah."

"What is it?"

"Do you know any restaurant near Villa Hotel?"

"Well, there's Lorenzo, there's Sutuwaki, there's a lot actually. Why?"

I then smiled, "I don't think you'll believe me... but... I'm taking someone on a date."

"Woah." He screamed on the phone. He then called Mama Nene and she is on the phone right after.

"Is it Flo sweetie?" She asked.

I giggled, "Yep. In fact, she just said yes to me as his girlfriend."

And that, made them scream on the phone.

"Damn." Lex screamed, "Man, I'm so happy for you. I know you and Flo belong together."

I then giggled, "Thanks Lex. Thanks Mama Nene. I gotta go."

"Go have fun Michael." Mama Nene said.

"IN THE RESTAURANT. NOT IN THE HOTEL." Lex said as we said goodbye.

I then called for a reservation at Lorenzo's and wore something semi-formal. I smiled as I felt excitement for our date. Many thoughts ran in my head, like our plans after the date, such as telling Lex and Mama Nene that we're a thing. I then went downstairs and waited at the lobby. Moments later, I smiled as I saw Flo in a purple dress. She is an absolute angel.

"You're so beautiful."

She pecked my lips, "You look handsome too."

I then took her hand, "So, let's go?"

She smiled, "Yeah. Let's go."

We then decided to walk to the place since it's just near the hotel. We arrived moments later and were greeted by an usher.

"Merry Christmas ma'am and sir."

"Merry Christmas as well." I smiled, "Uh... do you have the reservation for Clifford?"

"Yes." He said as he asked us to follow him, "Right this way."

We followed him and he led us to a table near the window, with the view of the plaza and Ormoc Bay.

"Is this fine for you-"

"It's perfect. Thank you." I said as he smiled and left. I then pulled the chair for Flo to sit in.

She giggled, "Chivalry's not dead."

"Indeed." I smiled.

I sat across from her. The waiter then came to us and gave us the menu. We then told him our order and took the menu, telling us that it will be prepared as soon as possible. While waiting, I felt anxious. I have the feeling that Flo doesn't like this. But at the same time, I think she's overwhelmed. Maybe I gave her what she wanted for a date.

"How's this?" I asked, nervous.

She breathed, "I love it. It's too much actually. I don't think I deserve it."

"No." I shook her head and held her hand, kissing it, "You deserve this. All of good things."

"Mikey-"

"Listen, I love you okay? And as long as I do, I'll give you all good things."

She smiled, "Thanks for all this Mikey. I love you too."

Sooner, our order arrived and we started eating. While eating, we made plans on what to do and where to go next. There's only few days left before we leave Ormoc. So we make the most out of this journey.

We were about to finish eating when...

"Michael?" A girl said, causing us both to look up. I smiled as I saw my ex-girlfriend (who's now my friend) Sarah (who's half-Filipino) with her new boyfriend. What a cute couple.

"Sarah." I said as I stood up and hugged her, "By the way, this is-"

"Florence?"

My eyebrows etched, "You know her?"

"Yeah. My seatmate in college."

"Hi Sarah." She smiled as she stood up and hugged her.

"By the way, Michael and Flo, this is David, my boyfriend. David, this is Michael, he's my ex turned friend."

I then shook hands with David, "David, Sarah, you know Flo. She's my girl."

Sarah then gasped in shock and hugged her tight, "Oh my God Flo. I can't believe you took his attention." Causing us all to laugh.

"It's a long story. Believe me." She smiled.

"Girls, can we go to the CR first?" David and I asked. They nodded and we left.