four.

05.00 PM
THURS, 12 JUNE 1986

DAYS PASSED AND NORA ISOLATED HERSELF IN HER ROOM. SHE DIDN'T GO OUT OF HER ROOM AT ALL, NOT EVEN FOR A FRESH AIR OR FOR A MEAL. The pain on her stomach caused by starvation was nothing compared to her emotional pain. Nora still couldn't accept that Eren was really gone. Nora was lying on her bed, staring at the ceiling once again, no expression written on her face whatsoever. Dark circles under her eyes is the most visible feature on her face. Nora hasn't been looking good lately. She's been starving herself. Sometimes, Alice would come up to her room and try to get her to eat, but she left the meals to cool. She always had nightmares about Eren and would sometimes even have seizures in the middle of night. Concerned, her parents brought her to the therapist. According to the therapist, the reason that Nora was acting this way was because she was traumatised by the loss of her younger brother. She was then diagnosed with PTSD and given prescriptions to lessen the nightmares. Or so she thought it would. It didn't help even a little bit.

A bruise on the neck and ankles, just like Eren's nightmare.

Nora ran both of her hands through her now messy brown locks in frustration, groaning. She closed her eyes and pulled at her hair, gritting her teeth. Everything was frustrating her.

Did he die peacefully?

Was it quick?

Did he suffer?

She was hoping that whatever Eren went through, it didn't take long. No matter how much of an annoying little petulant child Eren may be, she didn't want him to suffer. Numerous and unlimited thoughts seem to drown her as she felt her eyelids getting heavier and heavier. Nora finally gave up battling her heavy eyelids and drifted off to sleep. When she decided to open her eyes again, she's no longer in her room. She sat up and groaned, her back was killing her. Nora noticed that she wasn't even lying on something soft and cushiony like her bed. Instead, she was lying down on the cold unwelcoming flooring of the unfamiliar room. The room itself was too quiet. There was little to almost no light to illuminate the room. Though, there was a lonely flickering lamp standing in the corner. Nora stood on her feet and brushed the dust off of her green hoodie and black shorts. The room looked like a living room, just not hers. The walls were dull grey. The couch was torn and musty and the TV was shielded with dust particles. The carpet has a bright red colour, contradicting with the boring and dreary room. It was curled messily and had fuzz peeking out.

"Where the Hades am I?" Nora cursed under her breath. Curious, she decided to explore a little bit, but keeping herself alarm. She heard the wooden flooring creak underneath her blue canvas high-tops. After exploring a few other rooms, she assumed that she was in a house. A really dull and neglected one, apparently.

All of a sudden, she heard footsteps above her, followed by a loud thud. Being the curious person she is, Nora decided to grab whatever was nearest to her and cautiously went up the stairs, stopping every 3 minutes to hear if the sound continues. But it didn't. Nora inhaled sharply and mentally prepared herself to meet whoever-or whatever-was making that voice.

"Hello?" Nora called out, "Is anyone there?"

"Here..." a voice replied.

Nora stopped on her tracks. The voice then continued to speak.

"Help me, please... It hurts..." It pleaded. It sounded like someone was hurt. Nora should've known better that in these circumstances, these kinds of voices weren't to be trusted but Nora decided to look for whoever that voice belonged to anyways. The voice came from a closed room. Nora tried to open the room, but it won't budge.