six.

4.05 AM
FRI, 13 JUNE 1986

THE POLICE FINALLY ARRIVED AND ALICE WASQUESTIONED. Sasha was strapped to a hospital bed and handcuffed, while Nora's body was carefully placed inside a body bag. Both of her parents cried in each other's arms as they had just lost the only thing they had left. There were journalists there, taking notes of the whole situation and some cameramen taking pictures of the scene, before being asked to kindly stop by one of the officers. Alice watched as she saw a limp, bloody and pale hand stuck out of the opened body bag, holding her tears as another of the Haertel siblings left this earth.

7.30 AM
MON, 16 JUN 1986

IN LOVING MEMORY OF
NORA JANE HAERTEL
1970-1986
A CARING SISTER, A LOVING DAUGHTER
AND A BRAVE HEROINE

Everyone was there, even the worst enemies of Nora. They all gathered there to lament on her departure. It was raining heavily, but Alice, Mr and Mrs Haertel could care less about their drenched outfits. They were too busy crying. Alice kneeled down and placed a small, delicate, green flower on the pile of dirt.

"Rest easy," she smiled sadly, "Nora..."

Nora slowly opened her eyes, allowing the bright blinding fair light to slither through her slightly ajar eyelids. Nora blinked a few times to adjust her sight to the new intensity of luminance. Nora stood up and rubbed her abdomen which had an unnatural dull stabbing pain in it. She looked around. The place was clean and well-illuminated. She seemed to be in some kind of a well-taken care garden. She was standing under a substantial wisteria tree. She looked down to her feet to realize that she was no longer in her tee and shorts, but in a beautiful, feminine and silky white nightgown. Her feeling of agitation that she previously felt before strangely waking up in the peculiar garden was gone. She walked over to the scintillate pond next to her. In it were fishes. Kumonryu Black Koi fishes, to be exact. Nora remember reading about them in the school library when she was thirteen.

Her reflection caught her regard as she saw herself more beautiful than ever. She touched her face, to check if any of this was real. Her skin was clear and smooth, her lips were as rosy as ever and she looked fresh. She no longer had the haggard expression she always put on ever since Eren's death. Her appearance seems to be more invigorating.

"Nora!" a familiar voice called out.

Nora whipped her head to study who the voice was from. Her eyes dilated as she saw that the voice was from Eren. He was no longer pale and lifeless. In fact, he looked more alive than ever. He was wearing silky white pajamas and his emerald eyes were full of exuberance. Eren smiled really wide showing off his pearly white teeth as he ran towards Nora and waved his hands in the air. He attacked Nora with a warm welcoming hug, making her stumble backwards.

Nora let smiled and hugged her brother back, resting her head on his.

"Eren," she whispered, a single ecstatic tear flowing down her right cheek,

"I'm home."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

that's all for my story DEEP WATERS, thank you everyone who've been reading reading this book! i greatly appreciate it! :)