three

tw attempted suicide, self harm

eijirou kirishima found himself on the roof top of the same building that he saw katsuki on. his friends were still out doing whatever when he left the dorms, no one questioned him making his way up to the rooftop of the tallest building in the city. it was a nice day, a nice time. the sun was setting, making it beautiful, and he could see so far away. everything was perfect.

he had written a note before he left, because he knew he wouldn't be coming back. 

-

dear everyone,

i'm sorry for being a burden for this entire year. i'm leaving now. i want to be with katsuki. i want to say sorry to him for killing him.

izuku midoriya, having gotten to the dorms before everyone else had, read the note with tears in his eyes. it was in kirishima's handwriting. he left the building as quickly as he could, making his way to the school and running to aizawa.

when he finally got to the teacher, he was out of breath and just handed the note to the teacher, crying. his legs were shaking, occasional sobs erupted from his vocal chords.

shota aizawa immediately recognized kirishima's handwriting.

"shit!"

-

it was only moments away. his legs were dangling off the edge, and he had cut into the already deep gashes on his arms. he could nearly see his bones. everything was going black.

and then he fell off of the building, a smile on his face. on his way down, he went unconscious.

-

sorry this is so short! i just have to make the next thing be in the next chapter.