F I F T Y || Flash back

♤♤♤

"Have you ever seen the hell in someones eyes and loved it anyway?"

♤♤♤

Katherine's Pov

My eyes slowly drifted open, even though they were begging to stay shut. The sunlight did not help as I opened my eyes, it was far too bright. But I knew I had to open them, we were suppose to leave early.

I looked down at Ashtons arm draped over my waist. I stretched my arm out in order to reach the table where my phone was. Wanting to check what the time was but then moment my body moved an inch away from Ashton. He groaned and pulled me flush against his bare chest.

I turned around in his arms and huffed before glaring at him.

This male is unbelievable

How am I suppose to get my phone if he pulls me back? Even in his sleep he won't let me go!

"Quit moving." Ashtons spoke

I looked up and saw that his eyes were still closed. My stirring must've woken him up and he's trying to go back to sleep. Well too bad for him, we have to get going.

We couldn't afford to fall behind, Joey might decide to switch houses. Or he might send people here, the options on what he could possibly be planning are endless.

My body wanted nothing more than to just lay next to him and relax. It was a bit cold today but the heat radiating from his body kept me warm along with the blanket.

I curled up against his body and just laid there for a moment, breathing in his scent. My nerves were calm and my eyes started to droop. Maybe getting comfortable wasn't the best decision..

"Shit! Everyone wake up, we're late!" Matthew yelled not even ten seconds later

I groaned when Ashton started to remove himself from the bed. Yes, I know I was awake a few minutes ago and wanted to get up but now all I want to do is sleep.

As he took his arm off my waist, the warmth from there slowly started disappearing. I held onto him tighter and pressed my face against his chest.

"Do..have...go?" I mumbled against his skin

A second later, I felt his chest vibrate against my skin. This meant he was laughing, he probably couldn't hear what I said.

"I know you want to sleep," he spoke as he gently played with my hair, "but we have to locate Max, remember?"

My eyes snapped wide open and I jumped up, nearly hitting his head in the process. 

"I'm up and awake! Lets get done and start moving." 

Ashton chuckled at my eagerness to get done, just a moment ago I wanted nothing more than to stay in his arms with the warmth. The idea of finding Max and finally getting him back home was enough to make e jump up and start getting ready.

I gave Amelia a small smile and she happily returned it. Alex sat up straight and rubbed the sleep out of his before scanning the room. Probably looking for me, once his eyes landed on me, he visibly relaxed and I tilted my head sideways.

He opened his arms and stuck them out in the air, wanting me to come pick him up. Without hesitation I walked over to him and gently picked him up. He wrapped his legs around my waist and arms around my neck, his grip was a little tight.