Game Over

Third Person's POV

A pair of brown hair and purple hair where squeezed together as a hug enveloped the two men.

No, this was not due to a romantic development but rather a fear.
A defense mechanism to save them from the silver haired demon before them.

Is this it?

They both wondered as shivers ran through their spine.

Their blonde friend had already suffered the demon's wrath when she had kicked his junior and saved no room for comfort as the male passed out from the pain, as well as the special part he may have lost.

Their comrade had left them and now it was their turn.

They gulped at the approaching female.
The female huffed and huffed but as she realized the man causing her anger already passed out on the floor, she calmed down. But fury was still written on her face as she glared at the remaining pair.

"You two.", she menaced.

"Y-yes?!!"

She trudged towards the two and sent them a glare, "Never. Speak. Of. This. Again."

"Y-YES!", they answered immediately. Not wasting a second.

It took 10 seconds for the girl to turn away from them, but the glare still on her face.
She raised her elbow and furiously rubbed her lips with it. As if not satisfied, she let out a spit to her side and furiously rubbed her lips again as if expecting germs to come off.

This lasted for a whole minute.

Once her lips where puffy and red from the rubbing, she was satisfied and stormed off the rooftop.

That damn blonde. He ruined my whole day.

She scowled at herself as she went down the stairs.

~••~

The two listened carefully to the fading footsteps and once all sound dissapeared, they sighed. A huge relief filled them.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

It was Kent who acted fast and slapped the back of the head of the passed out blonde. This made him jolt up and face reality once more.

"HuhWhatWhere?", Cedrick stated dazed.

"Cedrick what the hell man. This was not part of plan.", Nicks stated as he glared at his friend.
"What in the world came up to you?"

Those questions were the same thing he wanted to ask himself.

Why did I kiss Sweetlyn?

Cedrick then sat on the floor in and indian seat and crossed his arms as he scrunched his face as of thinking of something deep.

"Why huh?", he asked himself.

"It's a mystery you're still alive. I guess it's time you transfer to another school. You shall be missed Ceddy.", Kent said and imaginarily wept using his handkerchief.

"I'M NOT TRANSFERRING AGAIN!!", Cedrick whined.

"I sincerely don't know what came over me. I suddenly felt all my hatred for Sweetlyn gone. I began to start liking her all over again and...arghh this is so disgusting.", he gave in as he slumped on the floor.

"W-what?", both Nicks and Kent could not believe what they were hearing.

"You began liking her again? You??? Out of all the three of us I had thought you'd be the last to fall for her again!", Nicks said begrudgingly.

"I knowww. I hate this.", Cedrick whined again.

The other two face palmed.

They glanced at eachother and as if reaching to a frustrating conclusion, sighed.

"We..can't say we support you because we still have small grudges towards Sweetlyn...", Kent trailed off, "but you are our friend so we can't let you suffer like this."

"So you'll help me?", Cedrick said, his eyes sparkling but the two just pushed it off.

"Well Sweetlyn did apologize so atleast we know she isn't all that a demon so I guess you could say...yeah.", Nicks stated as he smiled softly at his blonde friend.
"Woah seriously?", Cedrick said as he couldn't believe his two comrades for revenge towards Sweetlyn would help him towards his new feelings for the girl--

"Ofcourse we'll help you move on!"

Cedrick froze at what Kent had said next.

"What?"

Kent fixed his glasses that had a small glint.

"Sad to know your love had already ended before it began.", Kent replied as he looked at Cedrick mockingly, "Dude don't hurt yourself too much when it's already over.", now Kent had placed his hands on the confused blonde's shoulder as if comforting him.

"There, There Ceddie. There are plenty of fish in the sea."

What the hell are they saying?, Cedrick could only stare at them disgustingly.

"Didn't she already reject you the moment she kicked Cedrick junior?", Nicks explained as he winced at the word 'kicked'.

Cedrick shivered as he remembered that pain of almost losing his manhood but shrugged it off, "H-hey guys, aren't you too pessimistic? I-I mean yeah I had a bad start but it doesn't mean I can't increase--"

Before he could continue, two individual arms wrapped around his armpit and raised him up, "It's already over...", he heard Kent say, "before you even had the chance to start Ceddy.",Nicks had finished.

Cedrick paled at his friends conclusion.

He was slowly being forced out the rooftop, his two friends pulling his half dead body.

Already over..

The blonde's vission blurred as he dizzied his head at the conclusion before depressingly bowing his head in disdain.

Before I even began?

Another certain blonde felt a shiver and looked above towards the rooftop of the school.

A sad smile came to his face in a realization.

It seems a murder had occured in more ways than one.