Part 1

Y/n POV

I woke up 06:15 AM by the cold wind hitting my face. I sighed and tought that the window must be open. I slowly opned my eyes and get up from the bed. I looked aroud in the small room and saw the window, half open. I sighed again and walked towards the window. I closed the window and walked to my bathroom i had in my little apartiment. I did my morning routine and walked towards the kitchen. I did some breakfast and placed it on the table in from of the tv. There was the only place i didnt feeled lonely. 

I am extremly lonely and have nothing to do more than work in a cafe monday,wednsday, tursday. I was home the rest of the days. Today was saturday and i had nothing to do. I do have freinds, buy they're were going on a holiday to New Zeeland, and they would be back in a month. I have absolutley nothing to do. 

My brother always says that i should get a pet, and i always say no, because its too much work to have a pet. But now, i accually thinking about buying a bunny, thats not so much work, am i right? And it would be nice, to have somthing to hug, and play with when i am lonely. I nodded decisively and walked over to the hall to get mt shoes and my jacket. 

I took my keys and stepped out from my apartment. I locked it carefully and saw my neightbor. My annoying one, Lalisa Manoban....

She in person is not that bad, but she talks too much....! She can talk in 3 hours staight without pouse and you still dont understand a shit what shes talking about. I rolled my eyes and stared walking fast, hoping that she'll NOT regonize me. But sadly, she did.

Lisa: Oh hey Y/n! Where are you going?

Whepp, here goes my time. 

Me: Umm, i am going to the pet store.....

She smiled excitedly.

Lisa: Me too!!! We can go together!

I didn't want to be bad at her, sience she didn't do anything.

Me: Is that really a good idea-yah!!

She dragged my arm and then she started talking. I think she was talking about her aunt or something...? Aishh, i didnt listen to her, i just pretended i did understand and nodded. And here we go, she talked all way there. On the bus, on the streets and in the mall where the pet store was. 

But the most embarrassing thing was probably the bus .. She talked so much and LOUD that people started giving us weird looks. Once, we were even told by an old lady with hearing problems that "can you lower the volume miss?" I thought I'd die of embarrassment. She was finally silent, but as soon as we got off the bus, it started again. 

We entered the mall and looked around for the pet store. We went up one of the escalators, which led us to the second floor. Suddenly Lisa stopped.

Lisa: And then the raindeer youmped over our little house. WOW! look there! A gucci bag! I just MUST have it! Im back soon!

Finally some peace and quiet! 

Me: Is it ok that I go to the pet store in advance? 

She nodded with her back facing me. 

Lisa: Okay! But wait to choose which animal you want! This is reminiscent of the time me and my mom ... blahblahblah ..... 

I left quickly to avoid hearing her talk. 

Lisa: Huh? Y / N? Aish, lets go get that bag! 

I went up another escalator and ended up on the third floor. Here it would be somewhere .... why can't I see anyone ??? 

I turned around and looked up .. There was "PET STORE" with big letters. I sighed.

 Me: IQ Y / n! Good job! 

I laughed a little and went into the store. A young guy greeted me with his sweet smile. He looked like a mochi! 

???: Hello! My name is Jimin, what can I do for you miss? 

Me: Well .. I would like a rabbit that is kind, and you can cuddle with it. 

He looked at the shelves with rabbits and rabbit things. he pondered a little before making a guest with his hand for me to follow him. He led me to a cage with a little white rabbit kid. iugwwlihdwqoqwd! SOOO CUTEEEEEEEE! 

Jimin: This is Kookie, his mom died when he was very small. I think he misses her a lot, so he needs a home where he can get security and a new mom. 

Me: This is so cute! I'll take him! 

Jimin smiled at me with his mochi smile. 

Jimin: Excellent choice miss! Here are some things you need to give your rabbit kid the best! 

I nodded and Jimin led me to the shelves with food, toys and books on rabbits. I bought everything that looked good. There went the month's salary ... But it does nothing! The most important thing is that I got the cutest rabbit on earth and I will not be alone anymore! I was busy balancing carrots with stuff when Lisa showed up like nowhere. 

Lisa: You promised not to choose before I arrived! * Pout * 

I smiled at her. 

Me: Sorry, but I was too excited to wait. 

Lisa sighed. 

Lisa: It's ok! Still, I have decided what animal to have!

 I nodded. 

Me: Which? 

Lisa pointed over to the cats. 

Lisa: There! 

I looked at her in surprise. She hated cats? 

Me: A cat? 

She nodded. 

Lisa: I wanted to overcome my fear ..

 Me: Thats good tho ... 

Lisa nodded a little before she left with Jimin to choose an animal.

I looked at Kookie who looked at me with his calm eyes.

Me: Then Kookie, welcome to your new owner!

To be continued!

( Bts UwU: Hewu! i jhope u like this story, and i know, i have many stories to write! Im sorry for the hurry! But rn, take a look on the cuuuuteeeee Jungkookie when he was 18 years old <3)

(oMg, is it just me who want to kiss him???)