Part 7

(BTS UwU: sorry, i havnt uploaded parts in a while, its been so much exams and school, but heres part 7!! And i know its confusing with many things happen at the same time, and let me clear it up for you! Y/n doesnt know if Kookie is a human being or an hybrid, now lets read!)

Me: T-Thats Kookie??

Jimin nodded slowly.

 Jimin: Read the info! It's from a school in busan, possibly his school? It's a few years old, but still ...! 

I did not answer, but began to read what was loud.

 Me: We interviewed some students from the college school in Busan. Blah blah blah, lots of interviewers ... here's the article! The first one we interviewed was Kim Taehyung, 18, who is here with his two best friends, Park Jimin and .... 

My eyes were wide open. 

Me: J-Jeon Jungkook. 

The bottom of the page was a picture of Jungkook and the other two who must have been Jimin and taehyung. 

Flashback 

Kookie: I have a light memory of someone calling me Jeon jungkook ...

 ... 

He fainted.

 Flashback end. 

Now everything was clear to me. Kookie had not been born as a rabbit, or hybrid. He was a human being from the beginning! Or? Im just so confused... But I continued reading. 

Me: The three best friends attend the biggest college in Busan! We asked the guys some questions. The first question was: What do you want to be when you grow up? Taehyung replied that he wanted to become a singer, dancer and rapper. We watched as he showed some skills. Jimin answered world-class dancers, he is the best at this school! Jungkook replied that he didn't really know, but his friends said he was good at everything.

 I leaned on the back of the chair I was sitting on, stretched my back and thought. 

Me: Everything is so confusing, I mean, is Jungkook really a hybrid? Or is he a human from the beginning? I do not get it....

 Jimin pondered for a while. 

Jimin: Maybe there's just someone who is very similar to Kookie?

 I shook my head. 

Me: not those brown eyes, it's the same person, believe me. 

Jimin nodded thoughtfully. 

Jimin: One alternative is to go to this school and ask about Jungkook?

 I gave a hesitant look to Jimin. 

me: Why then? They will think we are some idiots who are in love with him, I mean, he is good looking! 

Jimin gave me a "wtf" look. 

Jimin: Whut? Im not gay! And I'm 10 times better looking than him! I mean look at me! 

I rolled my eyes. 

Me: How did I befriend this cute weirdo? 

He laughed at his sweet laugh that made my stomach fill with butterflies. 

Jimin: You said it yourself! 

He continued to laugh, and it wasn't long before we both burst out laughing.

meanwhile Kookie POV

 I slowly opened my eyes, just a little, remembering that I fainted. My head hurt really and I felt a cloth on my head. I noticed that I was lying on a bed. My eyes flew open. Where am I? Wtf .... I stretched and everything felt as usual. I went out of the rime and saw that I was in someone's apartment. What the- what on earth am I doing here? Am I with my girlfriend? Well, I don't have any ,,, right? who am I? What's My Name? I tried to remember my name anyway, but no memory was left. I saw a note on the kitchen table. I went for it. 

 Hi Kookie! 

I went to the pet store to ask about you, do you remember Jimin? Coming in a while, if you are hungry there is food in the fridge! 

 // Y / n 

Who the frick is Y / n? My name is Kookie? Who is Jimin? Why would that Y / n, who she was, be pet store to ask about me? I'm not an animal? Or? I looked around inquiringly and saw a chair. I sat down and waited. After about 30 minutes I heard that the front door opened and someone walked in. I was immediately scared, who is it, a thief? Then I heard a soft voice from behind.

 ???: Oh god Kookie! You have no ears anymore! 

I turned around and saw a girl my age, smiling at me. 

Me: Who are you? 

She gave me a questioning look.

 ???: Kookie, that's me, Y / n? 

Who is Y / n? 

Me: I don't know anyone named "Y / n" I don't even know what I'm called myself. 

She gave me a confused look. 

???: What do you mean Kookie, baby? 

My eyes got big. 

Me: Don't call me that! And I don't know what I'm here for? Why am I here? And why can't I remember anything? Fucking tell me !! 

I screamed at her. She backed off until her back hit the wall. I was flashed by anger. Her eyes searched for the calm me in my eyes.

 ???: What's up with you Kookie? 

I glared at her.

 Me: No fucking thing! I hurt myself but why am I here ???

???: Do you really remember nothing?

 I shook my head irritably. 

Me: Who are you? 

She told me everything, but I couldn't trust her. She's lying for sure. Y / n: Do you remember now? I shook my head. She sighed and followed a bird with the look that had made her sit down on the ink. 

Y / n: Do you remember something when I say, Jeon Jungkook? 

My eyes widened. That name feels familiar. But from where? Is that my name? I'm so confused.

(BTS UwU: Muhahahaha, excuting,isnt?)