My Life

(Art ain't mine)
Lloyd-pov-
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing next to my bed,I grabbed it and answered whoever is calling me 7 in the morning"hello?"and to my surprise it was my dad yay"Hey son, how are you today?" he asked"Well I'm fine, but why are you calling me now?"why would my dad call me today?" Don't you remember today is your birthday"oh no how could I even forget my own birthday, well maybe because of all of my homework and green ninja stuff I forgot about it, good job Lloyd"ohhh yeah it is today"i said embarrassed"Tell me how old are you turning,no let me guess 7,your turning 7 right"are you kidding me"No dad I'm actually turning 16 not 7"is he serious right now? "well then happy birthday, now I gotta go get that green ninja and his colored friends bah bye" yeah well they're not my friends I just wish they were.
I got up from bed and go to the bathroom and do my usual morning routine.I brush my teeth, my face put my hoodie and pants on, and well for my hair I don't bother myself to do it so I just let it be. I walk downstairs to see my mom with a huge smile on her face"Happy birthday Lloydie"she said holding a cake"thanks mom, but how many times should I tell you not to call me that?"I said"well a million times cause I'm never going to stop calling you Lloydie, now open your present" wait she actually bought me a gift,I open the box to find a necklace in a form of a dragon.
(that's how it looks like)

I couldn't say anything it was amazing"mom, thank you so much I love it"then she got up and put it around my neck"Lloyd that necklace is from your grandfather it was his and well wu found it and thought it was a great gift for you so consider it t...

I couldn't say anything it was amazing"mom, thank you so much I love it"then she got up and put it around my neck"Lloyd that necklace is from your grandfather it was his and well wu found it and thought it was a great gift for you so consider it that it's from wu and me okay?"
Wow it's from my grandfather so cool"i promise mom I will never take it off"i said then she kissed me on the cheek and said goodbye to me.
I was walking down the streets with my hood on ignoring the stares, what? you still don't know who I am well neither do I, but I hope one day I'll found out.
Now I was in front of the door of ninjago high school ready for another depressing year then I oppen the door and all the eyes turns to me"oh hey look it's garmadork"one kid said.
Well let me introduce myself I'm Lloyd garmadon son of evil lord garmadon and well that's my life pretty cool.

On chapter done
Yay
Hope you enjoy it