Who Is He Really?

Art is not mine

Kai-pov-
We had defeated Garmadon with the help of the green ninja and this Time too we couldn't speak to him"why is he so fast we can't even have a normal conversation with him"said my sister annoyed"Well Nya his the green ninja after all, his stronger then all of us and he has learned more things I guess, and maybe his busy"Zane answered Nya"Well I think we should ask sensei maybe he knows something"they all nodded and we activated our mech's and we were heading back to our base.

✨Time skip my little ninja's✨

Still Kai's-pov-
We arrived at the garage and parked our mech's,I had so many questions to ask sensei"Hello students"said our sensei scaring us"Ahhhh, oh uh hi sensei wu, I knew it was you"Oh Jay when will you change"Did you see us defeat Garmadon?"
Said Nya proud" Well I saw you fight his generals but not defeat Garmadon himself, the green ninja did it not you"well yeah his right"What but we helped him doesn't that mean that we defeated him as well?"Jay asked"No, didn't you see him almost getting crashed by the mech? Every time Garmadon attack the city he fight him and you just help him by fighting the generals, without the green ninja you wouldn't have a chance against Garmadon"wait WHAT?!
"what do you mean are you calling us weak?"I asked annoyed"No I didn't call you that, I just said that he trains more than you all do"he said" wait how do you know how much he trains...""OMG DOES THE GREEN NINJA COME HERE AND DOES HIS TRAINING?!"we all yelled at once"Um...no why would he train here?" Is he serious right now?"okay then maybe he is training at another sensei better than you if you say all those things about him then his sensei must be amazing right guys?" I looked at them and they knew what I was doing"Yeah his sensei must be amazing and really really young because look at the moves that the green ninja does I wish I had a sensei like him" said Nya, we all nodded and agreed with her"Well maybe the green ninja knows all of these moves because I showed him how to do them correctly but I can't tell you that because he doesn't anyone to know about it...oh fuck"yes I am a genius"so it's confirmed the green ninja is training here in out base, how does he look is he hoter than me?""does he have powers like us?" "why doesn't he have a mech?" (and blah blah blah)"enough!" sensei wu yeld"yes master"we all said at once"i can't answer at any of your questions"he saud"But why?"asked Jay"He's not ready to tell anybody anything about him he thinks it is too dangerous for you or anyone, he just wants to keep everybody safe, I'll try and talk to him today if he comes and for now you can all go and rest."and with that he left"Well he sure is mysterious but why all the secrets" Cole asked a little annoyed"You heard what sensei said, he just wants to keep everybody safe and we have to wait that's all we can do"i said and looked at my sister"We better get going, tomorow we have school and we don't want to be late"Nya said"yes you are right Nya see you guys tomorow"said Zane"see ya"and with that everybody left, and I hope we will know more about this green ninja.

Well hello there my little ninja's this chapter was quite short right well I'm sorry but I hope that the next one will be longer and what do you think will happen in the next chapter will the ninja finally know what the green ninja is hiding behind his mask well you have keep reading to find out bah bye