What's Wrong With Me?!

(Art not mine)
Just one thing Lloyd's eyes we're black all the time but now it's gonna change read to found out why<3🌼

Lloyd-pov-
It's been 1 month since I didn't attend school, it was boring staying at home all day not seeing anyone else except my mom  but that's not the problem I'm happy not going too school so I wasn't bullied for a while now and that's good for me.but now there Is another thing that's bothering me.A lot.

-Flashback from 1 month-
Recently I always get tired from literally everything I do,I would just fall on the floor, that's it and it would get hard for me to get up again.So my mom decided that i would stop going to school until we know what's happening to me exactly,but my mom though that maybe my uncle would know the problem of this and find a solution for this and as she thought my uncle knew exactly what was going on.
"so uncle eu do u have ideas of what's wrong with me?"I asked my uncle who was sitting across of me"well lloyd you do know that u have irritated the power of your grandfather since u were young right?"he asked"yeah of course but what does this have to do with me getting tired??"I'm so confused,what was wrong with me?!"well Lloyd those powers are starting to show up,and as I guess those powers are using ur energie to one day finally be released and it may be very soon so be careful it could be very powerful and dangerous okay?"oh my god, is this real life??someone pinch me" yes of course he will not leave this house until everything is okay and until he will control his powers"my mom said and I nodded telling them that I agree with them.
✨Time skip✨
It was already night(its like 10) and my uncle has already left, my mom was asleep so I decided that I'll go patrol for a bit around the town, so I changed into my gi and headed of to wherever the wind took me.It was a little cold outside but it didn't bother me so I continued to walk on the roofs and I spotted a familiar group of teens,yeah they were Kai's group of friends, they were all laughing and having fun together, if only I could be with them it would've been fun, no I can't let myself think that or else c-"oh hey green ninja!!" oh no that was Kai,how did he see me, I gotta go real quick so I turned around and made my way back home.
✨ Another time skip✨
Oof that was a close one, I should pay more attention from now on.

OH MY GODDD, I FINALLY POSTED I'M SOOOO SORRY!!!
The thing is that I had no motivation lately and no ideas on how to make this but nowww I doo soo yeah I'm glad I posted and I really hope you'll like it!!
And BTW if I could follow my other Acc I would really appreciate it tyy.
It's oikawasluv

Ahhh and tysm for 2k that's insaneee