Stu x reader x Billy

Ghostface x reader  (poly)

You glared at your two boyfriends.
They were playing on their phones on the unmade bed, where you three just slept on, as you were standing on the other side of the bed.

"Ahem..." You coughed, hoping to get a reaction from the two boys. They just kept playing on their phones.

"Ahem." You said a bit louder, still nothing.

"AHEM!" You  ,,yelled" while gritting your teeth, they raised their heads to look at you.
"What?" Billy asked, with a not so pleasant voice tone, sounding rather annoyed. "Creeper! Aww, man... Y/N,dude! I was trying to get the creeper as far as possible from my house! Now it's RUINED!" Stu cried,  "pft- it wasn't THAT close to your house, just add a few more blocks and it will be just fine, man."

"Could you get up and help me tidy up the bed?", they had their headphones back on their ears so you assumed they didn't hear you (they most certainly did-). "Could you help me tidy up the bed, PLEASE?" , Billy took off his headphones , gave you a look that read  ,,huh?" and said  ,,No.". He put his headphones on and continued to play Minecraft with Stu.

"Ight then." You took off both of their headphones and threw them in the corner of the room of the victim they killed yesterday, you still don't know why you agreed to go with them on their killing spree, they insisted to stay here over the night because it had good Wi-Fi.

"Hey- HEY! Wh- what are you doing?!" they both whined,  "You're going to tidy up the bed, and clean the room, right this instant!",  " Woah, woah, woah- didn't you say you want us to HELP you tidy up the BED?" Stu asked,  "Well I, perhaps, changed my mind! And if you don't wanna help me, then you're going to do it yourselves! While I, Y/N, am going to laze on the couch and play on my phone, just like you did!"  , "We weren't lazing on the couch though, we were lazing on our be-" Billy interrupted Stu by hitting his shoulder.

"Who are YOU to tell us what to do, hm?" Said Billy, getting closer and sitting straight up, looking down at you, being taller by a few visible inches."ooh, you think you intimidate me when you stand up like that?" You whispered to Billy "Yeah! Who are you, huh?!" Said Stu, causing a shadow to form on Billy's back, being the tallest one from the group. Billy sighs and face palms.

"Your goddamn girlfriend." "So what?" "This."  You quickly got a pillow and hit Billy in his nether regions. "That's a lot of damage-" Laughed Stu, for a short while, because he got hit by a pillow too. They both groaned in pain  "I'll fucking get you for this Y/N." Said Billy, lying down on the floor "we'll see dear Billy, we'll see...", Stu however, couldn't help but continue to laugh  "yeah! Pillow fight!".

" NO, STU! No pillow fights! No games! And no jokes! Just clean up the room already! Or no food for today! I was planning to do a lovely breakfast for all of us with the cooking supplies I found, but it seems like I'll go eat it alone! Oh well, no problem, more waffles with eggs and bacon for me." , the boys gasped  "No way!" "Oh, yes way! If you aren't done within half an hour, you won't get anything at all today!"  ,,No food?"  "Not only food, but affection, cuddles and movie times too!"  Billy gasped louder  ,,No sexy time?!"  "Oho... That won't be available for a month..."

"Shit man! Let's get to work already, I can't handle that!"  , Billy huffed  "ugh, fine.", and they started cleaning the room. You got out of the room and closed the door, yelling  ,,30 minutes guys! 30 MINUTES!"  "30 mInUtEs gUyS! 30 MinUtEs!" Billy mimicked you with a horrible female-like voice, " I heard you!"  "I know!", you decided to let that slide, since you think they got punished enough... For today.

You got into the kitchen and started doing breakfast  " These morons...I swear I'll go crazy with them one day...can't help but love them though." You giggled, thinking about what just happened. You could get used to that.