[24]

Diana had spent the night with Isaac after telling him that Finn and Clarke had been taken by Grounders

Diana had spent the night with Isaac after telling him that Finn and Clarke had been taken by Grounders. But now that the sun was up she was watching over the work being done by the delinquents. The idea was great, having foxholes run in and out of camp so they could keep the gate closed when the Grounders came to attack.

"Come on. These foxholes aren't gonna build themselves." Bellamy shouted at the working people, he then moved to lower ground to see how Raven was coming along with the landmines she built. "Better hope those work. All the gunpowder we're wasting, we could be making more grenades." He complained, Diana rolled her eyes.

Raven turned toward him. "You wanna come over here and test one?" She smirked, looking back at her work. Diana laughed quietly at the joke.

"Cute." Bellamy lightly scoffed. "I need this entire section mined by morning, then you need to finish the south field." Raven stood, finally looking at Bellamy.

She shook her head. "I told you we're going after Finn, Clarke, and Monty in the morning." Raven told Bellamy. Diana agreed, the longer they waited to get to their friends the chances of them being dead only got higher.

"And I told you nobody leaves this camp." Bellamy looked at Raven intensely, he put down an order and he'd be damn if anyone tried to go against him.

He turned around and began walking away. "I'm talking to you!" Raven shouted, he faced her once more. "We can't just abandon our people. You want to lead them, show them you give a damn."

Diana was ready to verbally put in her agreement with Raven but was cut off by a gunshot, she whirled around, Bellamy was already making his way to Sterling. "What the hell is the matter with you?!"

Bellamy got in Sterling's face, grabbing the boy's jacket and shaking him. "I'm sorry man, I fell asleep. I've been on watch all day." He sputtered out quickly.

"We're all been on watch all day!" The man yelled, making Sterling turn his head away as he was still in Bellamy's grip.

Diana went to step forward to pull Bellamy away but Octavia's voice caught the attention of both leaders. "Bell, you're scaring people." She said, Bellamy released Sterling who backed up.

"They should be scared!" Bellamy started, loudly looking around at his people. "The bomb on the bridge bought us some time to prepare, but that time is up! The grounders are out there right now, waiting for us to leave and picking us off one by one when we do!" He lifted his arms, frustration and tiredness evident in his voice. "Clarke, Finn, and Monty are gone, probably dead, and if you want to be next, I can't stop you, but no guns are leaving this camp! This camp is the only thing keeping us alive!" Diana couldn't say she disagreed, Bellamy was right, they all had to understand that. "Get back to work!" He ordered finally, then walked into camp.

Diana saw Octavia walking after him, she swiftly grabbed the girl's arm. "Let me take care of it." She told her softly.

"He's my brother, Diana." Octavia argued, Diana nodded. Octavia wished they could talk but with everything going on there was just no time.