♡Dean: Blame

"Here sweetheart," Dean says as he gives you more pain killers and a glass of water.

"Dean, what are you doing?" You ask slowly sitting up in bed.

"What are ya talking about?" He asks defensively.

"If you're doing this because you think it's your fault I got hurt-don't. Okay? Stop beating yourself up about something you couldn't control," You reply.

He turns away from you, "I should've watched out for you... If I would've been paying attention..." he's so busy rambling, he doesn't notice you get up and stand behind him, placing a hand lightly on his shoulder.

He spins around and bites his lip before breathing out, "I am sorry, please forgive me."

You chuckle before wrapping your non-broken arm around his neck, standing on your tiptoes and planting a gentle kiss on his lips.

"I never blamed you, it's time you don't either," You whisper as you pull away slowly.

He pulls you lightly by your hips closer to him and leans in, "I love you Y/N."

I smile, "and I love you. Always."

A/N: srry this was so short... I promise to make them longer once I have some ideas to go off (request pls)

REQUESTS HERE:
OR MESSAGE ME!

Pls: no Wincest...

In the words of Charlie Bradbury:

Peace out bitchez! ;)