02 - LOLLIPOP.

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

                                       — ❝LOLLIPOP!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

'find his @ 😳 #fyp' y/n struggled to type out fast.

and...

posted!

     what was posted exactly? well, the tiktok! about time, right? the tiktok had some informatical words displayed at the start; like 'wait till you see a guy in bright red'. y/n didn't know she would be that committed to this. but she's come to terms that if no one finds this boy that she had seen for literally 0.5 seconds, she admittedly say she'll be ok with it. probably will forget about it in the next week or so.

     she threw or phone beside her head on the the comforter. dishevelled h/c hair scattered beneath her head and above the sheets. the eyes that's seen many now staring into the textured ceiling above her. she span the cherry flavoured sucker around her mouth, savouring the taste delightfully. this was a prime time for to take a break a think about her day so far.

     about to close her lids, through the entrance to her room, she heard a soft knock emitting from behind it. from the sounds of it, it couldn't have been y/n's obnoxious but somehow quiet brother, no. he wouldn't even knock. this knock was definitely from her joyful mother that never failed to leave a smile on her daughter's face (you teehee).

     scratch prime time out now, apparently.

"it's open, mom!" y/n alerted, lifting her head momentarily to the door then flopping it back down on the mattress.

"hey, pumpkin," ahh yes. that nickname y/n git attached to while growing up, "have any laundry from this week?" her mother's hand was placed still on the door. y/n's mom had striking seafoam green hair that reached to her shoulders. she sported an orange bandana looping over and under her hair, y/n really loved her successful attempts at being trendy. her mom was always a valid option as someone to talk to because of her somewhat young age. her mother's name is emi fukukado.

"yup! it's in the closet." y/n responded normally, pulling out her phone again.

"whatcha doin' on your phone, hm?" emi asked, to break the comfortable silence.

      y/n noticed the video from earlier now playing loudly on her phone. panicking, she turned it down, dumbly hoping her mom didn't  hear the blaring just a second  ago.

...

      she was staring right at y/n now.

"netflix." dumbass. ARE YOU DUMB?!

"you're listening to bass boosted music on netflix?" y/n should've expected that question to pop up. sadly, emi actually knew about the tiktok via them being posted on facebook occasionally. and she definitely heard that sound from her daughter phone before.

"ok fine, i was posting a tiktok."

"ooh! let's see!" emi countered, smiling brightly, about to sit on the hedge of her daughter's bed.

"what? no!"

"why 'no'?" her mother's eyes squinted questioningly.

"'cause!" y/n said defensively. she's sure had showed tons of videos and memes to her mom. but her mother didn't really have to see this one.

     emi tched disapprovingly.

"okay, fine." emi stood up. her direction simultaneously heading towards the door. y/n stopped her though.

"hey, mom!"

"hm?" she paused.

"you got a gig tomorrow?"

"yeah. it's gonna be a big night that's for sure! it's all sold out." her mother answered triumphantly.

"that's great to hear, mom." y/n nodded, her mind trailing off elsewhere. "call me when dinner's ready later?"

"you betcha, pumpkin." emi winked and took a big step out of the room.

"WAIT MOM, CLOSE THE DOOR!"

— ☆ —

EMI FUKUKADO

EMI FUKUKADO

SEX: F
AGE: 34
DATE OF BIRTH: 02-05
HEIGHT: 5'5 ft
HAIR COLOUR: SEA-FOAM GREEN
EYE COLOUR: DARK GREEN
LIKES: BUBBLE GUM, COMEDY ACTS
OCCUPATION: COMEDIAN

FIRST LINE:
❝ hey pumpkin, have any laundry from this week?❞
FUKUKADO EMI 20XX

hi, miss joke is now ur mom IRL 🥱