1)Childood

I was in kindergarten. Fortunately, one pupil was missing from my table that day, so there was room for my friend. It was all too boring, so I decided to invent something. Shawn had been kidnapped by our enemy Melmatron! (yes, I called him that way). Then I throw an ice spear at the cage to free Shawn. Finally: home! Shawn and I sit on the bed and play Inazuma Eleven Strikers. (I had put the bot). And we spent the day as usual: marbles, cartoons and Wii. My mother was beginning to think I was going crazy with this imaginary new friend, and maybe she was right but I didn't care. My childhood had always been like this. Two years later i spent the summer with my grandmother, I was 7 years old, almost 8, and I was about to start elementary school. At my grandmother's we always used to have a large swimming pool where we could play all day. I was alone in the pool one day, so Shawn was here with me. We played ball, did the reel, etc. But just that day, something changed between us. I was small, but I already knew all about homosexuality, passion, in short, stuff like that (yes I know, it's strange). For the first time I had seen Shawn almost naked only with that cloth costume that sways with every splash, or so I had imagined it. I was almost attracted to the creation of my subconscious and went over to hug him. I stood there by the pool with him in my arms, but unfortunately ... It was impossible ...