2)The Beggining Of An Impossible Love

I had started elementary school. Everyone at school made fun of me, and I only had Shawn by my side. For me those have been 5 years of hell. Until ... He came ... (for privacy reasons we will call him Mark) Mark, the only guy that was kind to me. I introduced him to my world, and discovered that he had the same interests as me and we immediately became friends. Together we had invented the VX: in short, it was me, him and Shawn. When Shawn transformed he became a very sensual cat-man, and I was attracted to him. The body sculpted by force of kicking that ball, the fluorescent orange eyes and that cat-skin suit all hairy and soft. At that point I was in love , but of who? Of a non-existent projection of my subconscious? It was absurd, but it also caused me pain in the future. When I realized that I could never really hug him. For the moment, I was enjoying the illusion of having him as a brother. Thanks to him and my passion for singing, I managed to move forward. (keep in mind the passion for singing). One day, I dreamed him ... He was there ... I could hug him and talk to him ... I felt complete. Then my mother's voice woke me up just before we were going to kiss.