4)Imagination #1

(Before you read I want you to know that the fan fiction that you will find are all the dreams I had with Shawn, or stories that I faked in real life). Fan fiction: Shawn and I were players of Inazuma Japan. We always did well in games, both in attack and defense. We had a great relationship with our companions, especially with Axel, Mark and Xene. We shared rooms when we were out for games, and we had a lot of fun in our room every time. We were playing dare or truth one evening, so it happens.
Axel- "Truth or Dare?" I- "Truth" I didn't expect what he was going to say ... Axel- "Is it true that you like Shawn?" I was trembling, but I decided not to pay attention, and lying I pulled myself out of the uncomfortable situation, because I was afraid they wouldnt accepted me. One day Shawn and I were alone in the room, the others were training. I went to Shawn and i had been honest with him ... I- "Shawn ... I don't know how to tell you ... I like you and I think I'm bisexual". His reaction was entrancing. He took me by the collar of mu shirt and kissed me. He threw me on the bed and said: - "Me too". Soon after, my lips were against his again. Shawn- "I'd like to be yours, but I can't ...". He said as his voice dissolved more and more. Then i woke up, sweaty, hugged to a pillow ...