Part 4

Priya is also constantly trying to cope up with the situation, she is trying to accept the truth but truth is always what says a bitter pill. Priya is still frightened to be left alone, abhi bhi akele ho jaane par darti hain though Ram is always beside her. In this one month she has seen Ram as a very different person, very caring, very attentive and moreover very much supportive. In ek mahino me jitna woh Ram ko jaan payi hain utna Ram bhi usse jana hain, though they have become good friendz still something is not there in them as couple, in fact both Ram and Priya forgot that they are couples. For not once or single time Ram ever mentioned to her, him as her husband, never treated her like his wife, though they share the bed but Ram never tried to cross his limits...dadi told her to be his strength so Priya is trying her best to do that, she too started taking care of him. Yeh sheher yahan ke log doesn't belong to her, only Ram is one person whom she belongs to and she don't want to loose him, ab aur kuch khone ki himmat usme nahi hain.

Priya was in her kitchen preparing some stuffs, today in Friday night, another weekend is round the corner. Tomorrow she and Ram will be going to Shergills house for first time; they have invited them for dinner. Priya knows about Vikram and Neha and Ram also told her that they know about their marriage, how it happened. Priya don't like peoples pity on her, she doesn't like the gossip about her misfortune. It was 7 in the evening, Ram hasn't come back from office, Priya can understand that he is going through some kind of stress though he doesn't share his problems with her but Priya can make out and she can guess that he is going through that right now. Yahan London me shaam bohot late se hota hain, its 7 now but lights are still there in the sky. Priya came to the balcony and kept standing there enjoying the scene. Priya always love to see the sky, from childhood days she love to gaze at stars and staring at the sky. The sun was setting for the day and it was emitting its last power of lights in the sky, the whole atmosphere was painted in orange. Priya for moments gets mesmerized by the sight, but comes back in reality when the door bell rang. She came and saw it was Ram, she immediately opened the door. Ram came inside and gave her a faint smile and slouched on the sofa. Priya came with a glass of water. Ram took it and in minutes he finished that.

Priya - tum jaake change karlo main tumhare liye coffee banati hoon.

Ram kept sitting there for some more minutes and then came in the washroom. Winter is just setting its feet; it can be felt in the atmosphere. Ram was standing under a hot shower. Aajkal Ram ko akela mehsoos nahi hota hain, after Sanjana left him he was totally broken down, it took time for him to again come back in his own self, he used to spend most of his time in office, just wanted to keep himself busy with work but emptiness was there, though Vikram and Neha were with him but still he was alone. Coming back from office, entering in his apartment, was a punishment for him, Sanjana's presence was all over there but Ram came out from that shock, this was the main reason she supported Priya, when dadi asked him to marry her he couldn't refuse strongly, coz he knew what Priya was going through, he himself has gone through such, the ghosts of fear haunted him for so many days but now he doesn't feel like such, Priya ko support karte karte he himself has come out from such situation and now he feels relaxed. Abhi office se ghar aate huye achha lagta hain, koi uska intezaar karta hain yeh soch usse khush karta hain, Priya ka apnapan usse achha lagta hain, janta hain ke koi toh uske liye sochnewala hain.

In ek mahino me Priya ne jitna Ram ko jana hain utna hi Ram ne bhi Priya ko jana hain, uski jhalli bohot alag hain, shayad Deep ki maut ne usme badlav laa diya hain aur shayad yeh badlaav usse aur khoobsurat aur achha bana diya hain. Yeh dono ladte toh abhi bhi hain par uss ladai me bhi kahin na kahin inn dono ka pyaar chhupa hua hain. Ram came out from the washroom wearing his tee and joggers pant and came in the kitchen.

Ram - kya bana rahi hain?

Priya - chicken ka ek preparation

Ram - aree waah! fantastic...