Part 5

hello everyone, am here with my next part, hope you all will enjoy reading this part, RaYa ka pyaar parwaan chadd raha hain, lekin abhi tak inn dono ko iss baat ki ilm tak nahi hain, ab dekhte hain kya hota hain

Next day Shergills and Kapoor started their journey for picnic. Ram and Priya came to Vikram's house and they all start their journey. Ram was driving while Vikram was beside him, in the back row Neha and Priya were on window seat and Rahul was sitting in the middle. All were enjoying their journey. Today Ram was looking uber cool, wearing a moss green tee with blackish blue jeans and a black jacket on it with an eye gear. Priya was wearing jeans and short top with a sweater on it. Her hair was in braid but some was flowing in the wind and was falling on her face.

Ram - jaa to rahe hain lekin koi destination bhi hain yah yunhi...

Vikram - aree don't worry, we are going to that nature resort, remember three of us went there while we were in college

Ram - yaar that's in country...

Neha - so what, today the entire day we all will enjoy, waise bhi this is Rahul's first excursion and Priya's too, aur agar you both are feeling tired then I can drive, have no problem in that.

Ram - tu toh rehne hi de, I can drive, not a big deal

Neha - that's better, so now just chill and enjoy, waise aaj weather bohot achha hain

Vikram - perfect for outing

Ram smiled looking and hearing his friends.

After about an hour they halted their car in near by field and enjoyed their breakfast. Neha made some lip smacking sandwiches and Priya made some chicken balls dipped in sauces. While all were eating, Rahul was looking at his mama and was making sounds from his mouth, suddenly he said ma-ma. Neha just heard it and looked at him and said to Vikram

Neha - Vikram, Rahul just said something

Vikram - did you hear him?

Neha - yes I heard him then she asked him to tell again but he didn't say anything, Neha asked him but he didn't.

Vikram - tum ne kuch aur hi suna hoga, yeh toh...

He couldn't finish his words when Rahul again said, ma-ma, ma-ma.

Neha became overjoyed and took him in her hug and said dekha maine kahan tha na, ohhh! mera bachha, saying this she kissed him on his small cheeks.

Vikram looked amazed and a broad smile adorned his face and took Rahul's soft little palms in his hand and said beta bolo papa papa. Rahul kept looking at him but didn't say anything.

Vikram looked at Neha and said yeh mujhe kyun nahi bula raha hain

Neha smiled and said abhi abhi toh bolna shuru kiya hain dheere dheere bolega.

Vikram gets hurt and made a sad face and said dheere dheere kyun tumhe ma-ma keh sakta hain lekin mujhe papa nahi bol sakta.

Ram - aree tum dono aise ladd kyun rahe ho, ek baar bola hain toh dubara bhi bolega.

Vikram - tu abhi nahi samjhega yeh emotion, jab tere bachhe honge na tab samajh me aayega tujhe.

Hearing him Ram looked at Priya but she was busy with Rahul and Neha and it seemed she didn't hear their conversations.

Vikram was still pursuing Rahul to call him dad and suddenly he said pa-pa, pa-pa. Vikram was so happy he took Rahul in his arm and clasped him tightly and showered all his love on him.

Vikram - pata hain yaar duniya ki saari khushiyaan ek taraf aur apne hi ansh se papa sunne ki khushi dusri taraf, I felt so blessed and happy today, am now complete.