Part 6

I was thinking to post this after some days but dhristikpd request made me to post it .... So guys r u excited for this part... This is the second last part of the story so enjoy reading ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

On the other hand Neha and Priya were in kitchen and were chatting. In these months Neha became close with Priya, Neha understands Priya and her fear and loss.

Neha - tumhare aane ke baad Ram phir se jee utha hain, am so happy for you both

Priya smiled.

Neha - mujhe aaj tak samajh nahi aaya ke Sanjana Ram jaise insaan ko kaise thukra sakti hain, kya Ram kabhi uske aur career ke beech aata?Never, he always gave space to her but she didn't understand his love not for a while, in fact she didn't deserve to be in his life.

Priya felt a tug in her heart, she can't see his pain, she felt sad for him.

Neha - but am happy ke usse Sanjana nahi tum mili ho, I know you take great care of him, who will be always by his side. He deserves to be happy, you both deserves happiness, Ram jaise insaan ka as life partner milna bohot luck ki baat hain. You are lucky Priya.

Priya was in her own mind and was listening to Neha, she looked up and saw Ram sitting there and playing with Rahul as Vikram watched them, a smiled adorned her face and she remembered how he told her about his and Rahul's bond with that remember what he told in the mall. There is no doubt that Ram is a very good human being but he will be a good father also. But what the hell she is thinking such, she certainly knows there is nothing between her and Ram and it is pretty clear that Ram also don't think of her other than a friend then why is she thinking such. For her Deep was her love, her life and he will be, and Ram still love Sanjana so there is no question of starting something new, jab kuch hain hi nahi toh shuru kya karna hain.

All enjoyed the Christmas lunch, all the four chatted and gossiped about every little thing. With the four of them, Rahul was also there joining them in the lunch. Neha was making him eat and he was occasionally making the sounds from his little mouth. All enjoyed the day and in the evening Ram and Priya came back in their apartment. While coming back, they can see how the entire city has dressed up with lights; it was a real treat for people like Priya. She was looking out from window, though there were snowflakes everywhere but still the look was beautiful. Ram was looking at Priya and was remembering what Vikram told him today, kya sach me we can move on?, yeh itna asaan nahi hain, Priya kabhi bhi Deep ko bhula nahi payegi aur main?, kya main Sanjana ko kabhi bhula payunga?, jo dard usne mujhe diya kya woh dard kabhi kam hoga?, lekin jab usse meri parwaah nahi hain toh main usko kyun yaad rakhhu?, she is living her life then why can't I do that?, Priya is my responsibility now, she is my wife, uske saath har waqt guzarne ka waada kiya hain maine, I need to move on, thinking such he looked at Priya and kept looking at her for few more moments. Priya was wearing a full length skirt not flowy but straight one with a polo collar violet sweater and a blue stole which is wrapped now on her as a shawl. Her hair was in a long tress and some hairs were on her face. She was looking outside the window, her deep kohl eyes were brightly shinning.

Ram - why don't you learn to drive a four wheeler?, you drive your scooty back in Amritsar, right?

Priya - why suddenly you want me to learn the driving?

Ram - just like that, country like London, you need to have a driving licence, its better you know

Priya - will you make me learn it?

Ram - sure, no problem

Priya - I enjoyed the Christmas today

Ram smiled.