10 - Karaoke Night

The next few days passed without you hearing anything from Rosie. You didn't really mind, since she told you YG sometimes took their phones when their schedule was was busy. Plus you would see her Friday with Blackpink.

On Thursday morning, you got into work just to see a girl with dyed hair and heavy makeup glaring at you. Vicky. Great. She was another ESL teacher from America around your age, but she had been at the school longer. When you arrived you had hoped maybe she could show you around and you could be friends, but she acted like you weren't worth her time - if she didn't ignore you altogether.

Vicky was the worst type of Koreaboo. Now, there was nothing wrong with being into Kpop or Korean culture, but she took it too far. Too far as in doing cringy aegyo to your boss, acting like her BTS "oppars" belonged to her, and just being a bitch in general. She also happened to stan Blackpink.

"You know (y/n), some of us actually take this job seriously" she said, referring to the day you were late

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You know (y/n), some of us actually take this job seriously" she said, referring to the day you were late.

"Chill Vicky, I already spoke to our boss and we've moved on"

"Well you better hope so, because some people just aren't cut out to make it in Korea. Seriously. Do you even have any Korean friends?"

You chuckled to yourself, not meaning to do it out loud. If only she knew who you were going to karaoke with tomorrow night.

"Is this funny to you (y/n)?"

You didn't care anymore. "Yeah, it is kind of funny"

"Excuse me? So who are these 'friends' anyway?"

You could've just told her to read her shirt, which had Blackpink written across it. "Don't worry about it. Let me get to class before I'm late again."

Thursdays were soccer nights, and Jun had invited you to come play for his University team. After work you got changed for soccer and he picked you up.

"Jun, it's been a while! What's up?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Jun, it's been a while! What's up?"

"Exams dude, thankfully I just finished my last one today. You should be allowed to play for our team even though you don't go to Yonsei University. Let's get to the game. "

My Sunshine (Rosé x Reader) Completed ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें