UNO

thaliafauvre posted a new photo!

Like by margotmoss and 6527 others!thaliafauvre: my new home 🥰

Like by margotmoss
and 6527 others!
thaliafauvre: my new home 🥰

view all 728 comments

svetakakdela: welcome to the family babe!

camilaareola: i'm so excited for you 🤩

margotmoss: yay now you can send me free tickets
thaliafauvre: idk about that...
margotmoss: bitch 😤
thaliafauvre: jk jk anything for you

aussenrist15: you should have joined bvb 😔
n.suele: hell no she's with us now
thaliafauvre: #miasanmia 😘

sophiaaleksjeeva: proud of you bestie

ellabja: maybe you'll get a bf 😉
ameliareid: yes yes yes
thaliafauvre: omg we've talked about this... i'm happy being single!
ellabja: booooo
ameliareid: #boring

jessmendy: i miss you and our madrid adventures 😔
thaliafauvre: we'll still have our nt adventures when france plays again 🥺

•••

THALIA WAS EXCITED to start her new job. She loved football with a passion, and when Bayern Munich offered her a job as part of the social media team, she just could not resist. Although, she will admit that it was not the team she initially supported.

Today was her first day, and it was going pretty well. Her boss, Caroline, explained the extensiveness of her job with the club. Thalia would be one of the admins and help run the Instagram and Twitter page for the club, write a few articles for the official website, as well as appear on some occasions in YouTube videos. She was a bit surprised at all the things she would be a part of and even the good sized office she was given, but Caroline explained that a few of their members had just been offered new jobs so they needed someone to pick up the slack.

Thalia was not complaining though. It was a really great opportunity, and she felt that she could handle it really well.

Now she was heading down one of the hallways with  a stack of paper work in hand that she still had to fill out, when suddenly she crashed into someone. Her papers scattered around her, and she was was met with curly hair and chocolate brown eyes.

"I am so sorry! I should have been looking where I was going," the owner of the curly hair stated.

"It is totally fine, plus it may have been my fault thanks to the first day jitters."

"But a beautiful girl like you should not be crashed into and have all your papers scattered everywhere," he replied with a cheeky smile on his face. Thalia could sense the flirty tone in his voice and she mentally rolled her eyes. Why do footballers have to be so cocky? "I'm Benjamin Pavard by the way."

"I know who you are, I mean every French person knows Second Poteau Pavard. You are pretty much a hero to the nation now," she replied.

"Oh, so you think I am a hero huh," Ben questioned with a smirk on his face.

Thalia thought about what she had just gotten herself into. When she had seen him on tv during the World Cup, she did not expect him to be... well so flirty. At least she knew it wouldn't be so dull at work with Ben around.

"I never said that! What I meant was—," but she never got to finish her sentence.

"Hey, Ben! Stop talking to the pretty girl and get your ass to practice before I get Manuel out here," shouted Joshua Kimmich, Ben's teammate. Being one of the new players meant getting threatened to have the captain deal with you.

Ben was not that scared of Manuel though. He has helped with transition into the team a lot, and the two became quite good friends.

"Yeah yeah, I will be right there," he responded then turned back to Thalia. "Can I get your name first," he said but she was already gone. Ben knew he should probably get himself to practice before coach makes him run extra laps, but he couldn't help standing there a few seconds more thinking about the girl he just met.

One way or another, Benjamin Pavard was going to know much more than just her name.

•••

I haven't written in forever, so I'm really sorry if this sucked. Hope you guys liked it anyway!