SIETE

benpavard21 posted a new photo!

Liked by ferlandmendyand 81224 others!benpavard21: game day 💪

and 81224 others!
benpavard21: game day 💪

view all 986 comments

_rl9: you gonna assist me today?
benpavard21: ofc anything for you

jok_23: let's gooo

fcbayern: 💪💪💪

n.suele: we're gonna kill it 👊
benpavard21: we always do 🤩
manuelneuer: since you guys are so amazing I better not have to make any saves
benpavard21: got it captain

thaliafauvre: with you on the field we're definitely conceding at least five
benpavard21: thanks for the words of encouragement babe 🥰
user: they fight like a married couple lmao

svetakakdela: you better win or i'll smack you
benpavard21: ok ma'am 😳

user: mia san mia 😍

•••

ANOTHER GAME DAY for the German club, as they were facing Bayer Leverkusen at home. Thalia loved game days the most, they were here favorite part of working for the club. Getting to watch a football match and being payed for it, what was there not to love?

Of course she could not forget about the amazing atmosphere of the Allianz Arena. The cheers of the fans were something else, and she knew that they would be extra loud today considering who they were facing.

However, Thalia also loved game days because for ninety minutes she would not have to deal with a certain curly haired defender. For those ninety minutes, he would be busy chasing after a ball instead of annoying her, and she would be able to do her job while getting lost in the game. Yes, Thalia really loved game days.

Thalia's few minutes of bliss thinking about the game came to end, as all good things do, as Ben made his way over to her

"Hello to my favorite social media who also is secretly a Real Madrid supporter," Ben greeted a little too loudly for Thalia's liking. They were standing in the hallway not to far from the dressing room, and anyone could hear them.

"Would you keep it down? Because if I get fired, who else would you get to annoy?"

"Always worrying again I see," he deflected with a carefree tone that contrasted her frantic one. He noticed that Thalia always seemed to be stressed and worried, especially when it came to her job. The girl really needed to relax for once. "You know I was dying while you were gone, the least you could do is give me a proper greeting."