OCHO

"SO WHERE EXACTLY are we going on this oh-so-amazing-something-I-definitely-wanted-to-do road trip," Thalia questioned Ben with hints of vivid sarcasm.

He had just picked her up in his sleek black car. Ben, being the way he was, jumped threw a million hurdles to find her address instead of just asking Thalia for it. He asked James Rodriguez, the fiancé of Thalia's roommate, for the address which left the Colombian confused as to why he needed it.

Thalia's roommate, Camila, was wondering the same exact thing. She knew about the whole situation with Ben, but she was shocked that Thalia left out the important details about going on the road trip. However, she was happy for her best friend and was definitely rooting for her to be with Ben.

"Getting snacks from a cheap gas station is first on the agenda because what would a road trip be without them," Ben responded to Thalia while keeping his eyes on the road.

"While I do love snacks, I meant where is our final destination?"

"What fun would it be if I revealed that?"

This left Thalia dumb founded. Of course, Ben would refuse to tell her anything because he always had to be so difficult.

"Great, I am being kidnapped by a footballer."

"I don't really think it can count as kidnapping if the supposed "kidnappee" lost a bet," Ben pointed out to the tanned girl sitting in the passenger seat. "And you really love accusing me of outrageous things, don't you? First it was a stalker, and now a kidnapper. You know that really isn't good for my footballer image."

"Well, screw your image because they are all true."

"But you still love this stalker slash kidnapper anyway," he replied with a cheeky smile.

"Only in your dreams, flirt."

•••
benpavard21 added to their story!

•••benpavard21 added to their story!

seen by n.suele flotv and
1273798 others!

margotmoss replied to your
story!

margotmoss
I STAN YOU TWO
SO MUCH 😍

camilaareola replied to your
story!

camilaareola
take care of her 🥺

lucashernandez21 replied to your
story!

lucashernandez21
OmG ArE yOu GuYs
DaTiNg

jok_23 replied your
story!